QB rankings from 1-32 - JA #1

BillsFan619

"Allen didn't have the most efficient passing numbers by most metrics last season, but the jaw-dropping eye test says he has become the position's most dominant all-around force with his big arm and powerful athleticism. He is still putting it all together at age 26 and there's every good reason for him to be the new NFL MVP favorite."

2021 key stats: 4,407 passing yards, 36 passing TDs, 15 INTs, 92.2 passer rating, 63.3 completion percentage, 60.7 ESPN QBR, 6.8 yards per attempt, 763 rushing yards, 6 rushing TDs

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-quarterback-rankings-2022-qbs-best-worst/su5vrdsuvm0dnr2aaaxsudiz

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Oh, it’s terrible. That was a horrible piece of writing. Formatting trash with little to no insight given. All around abysmal. But, they do say nice things about our Josh. So, I will like them for today.

I feel like you may have missed the joke on this one.   Can't blame you since it was an awful movie. 

The drink he has is his favorite but he's acting like it's not. 

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFan619 changed the title to QB rankings from 1-32 - JA #1
7 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

"Allen didn't have the most efficient passing numbers by most metrics last season, but the jaw-dropping eye test says he has become the position's most dominant all-around force with his big arm and powerful athleticism. He is still putting it all together at age 26 and there's every good reason for him to be the new NFL MVP favorite."

2021 key stats: 4,407 passing yards, 36 passing TDs, 15 INTs, 92.2 passer rating, 63.3 completion percentage, 60.7 ESPN QBR, 6.8 yards per attempt, 763 rushing yards, 6 rushing TDs

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-quarterback-rankings-2022-qbs-best-worst/su5vrdsuvm0dnr2aaaxsudiz

So JA had a combined between passing and rushing 5170 all purpose yards, and 42 TD’s.

Its annoying to me so many pundits only look at passing yards and passing TDs.  They add and oh by the way on rushing. Can Tom Brady or even Aaron Rodgers or have they added an additional 600 yards rushing and an additional rushing TDs like 7 on an avg?  

I think not as there are only a couple of QBs in the league that possess those abilities like Jackson and maybe Murray.  The difference is the two referenced QBs can’t hold a candle to JA17’s passing accuracy, strength, vision, and grit.

To me not even Herbert can be in the same conversation on both fronts combined.  The only ABsho possesses these qualities on both sides in Mahomes.  That’s why I predict JA and PH are the two best QBs in the league and are in a class by themselves.

I never in my wildest dreams thought we could secure a unicorn twice in 2017 and 18 as we could’ve had both if we didn’t take the trade in 17, and what did happen in 18.  The difference in this gamble was we secured by taking the trade one of the best CBs in the league.

Im glad Allen is getting these accolades are well deserved IMO.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

So JA had a combined between passing and rushing 5170 all purpose yards, and 42 TD’s.

Its annoying to me so many pundits only look at passing yards and passing TDs.  They add and oh by the way on rushing. Can Tom Brady or even Aaron Rodgers or have they added an additional 600 yards rushing and an additional rushing TDs like 7 on an avg?  

Mahomes too.  If he chose to play that way.  He could have a lot more rushing TDs if he wanted them.

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

Mahomes too.  If he chose to play that way.  He could have a lot more rushing TDs if he wanted them.

No argument.

The difference is Mahomes doesn’t have the size although close of Allen.

I agree we have two new version QB’s that will emerge as the leaders of the NFL for the next decade.

2 hours ago, wjag said:

If Mahomes tried to play like Allen, he'd be leaving a game in a body bag.  As it is, he has been hurt more than once without the heavy dose of called runs.  He isn't as big a guy.  KC will be smart and use his talents in the best way.  He is a top two or three QB regardless of the stats.  All we have to do is watch him play to know this.  I believe that Allen, Mahomes, and Herbert will be the top three guys in the league for many years.  Burrow will be a close number four.  Games are much better to watch with great QB play.  The AFC will have more than their share of these great games.

• Agree 1

Kinda crazy how we've gone from all the national heads saying Allen is becoming a superstar but not in Mahomes league yet to Allen is better than Mahomes because he is harder to defend and can do more than Mahomes within a single offseason...

BTW, I agree with the opinions now...Allen might be the most unstoppable QB in NFL history. He does virtually everything well with an elite arm and elite running skills.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Why? They’re not telling us anything don’t already know.

C'mon @Doc . That goes without saying. It's just the continuation of the "We hate PFF, we love PFF" (replace PFF with alternate crappy media outlet when appropriate) mantra that has been going about on here for years

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

C'mon @Doc . That goes without saying. It's just the continuation of the "We hate PFF, we love PFF" (replace PFF with alternate crappy media outlet when appropriate) mantra that has been going about on here for years

Well PFF is different.  They truly suck.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.