Did he really BUT HILLARY?!?!?! in his letter? What a ***** loser

716er

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

He's crying about threads now...🙄

There are threads on this forum devoted to white supremacist ideology. Anything to bump those threads further into oblivion.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

There are threads on this forum devoted to white supremacist ideology. Anything to bump those threads further into oblivion.

You really are fighting the good fight there Travis 😂😂😂

11 hours ago, 716er said:

Why so testy?  Is your Obama phone broken again?  

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Raise your hand if your a untruthful lying BIOTCH with the morals of a ocean bottom crawling S**T eating reptile that only cares about me myself & I so much that you would leave people to die while you sit in a cozy place eating bon bons thinking of how great you are .

You are looking at the ultimate POS as a person - if she can't just tell lies she will pay someone to make them up & then give the okay to spread them and get all involved to continue them as long as it takes .

She is the explanation of a crooked politician in Websters . What a POS !! 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, T master said:

Raise your hand if your a untruthful lying BIOTCH with the morals of a ocean bottom crawling S**T eating reptile that only cares about me myself & I so much that you would leave people to die while you sit in a cozy place eating bon bons thinking of how great you are .

You are looking at the ultimate POS as a person - if she can't just tell lies she will pay someone to make them up & then give the okay to spread them and get all involved to continue them as long as it takes .

She is the explanation of a crooked politician in Websters . What a POS !! 

Fact: She ain't going to jail 

image.png.c43a2f0416299c23bea5806d6e53e7c1.png

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm guessing Trump flees to Russia to avoid jail time 

Out of the previous two posts, one is fact and the other is made up.

Can you guess which one? 

• Haha (+1) 1