Jump to content

The younger half brother of Dalvin and James Cook was charged with 1st degree murder.


NewEra
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It doesn’t have anything to do with our player. I don’t see how family drama pertains to Cook the football player? 


Are you suggesting that if Josh Allens brother was charged with 1st degree murder, that there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

 

…….. Breece Hall has nothing to do with our team.  Yet there’s a 100 page thread on him.  100 page thread on deshaun Watson.  He has nothing to do with any of our players.   Not every thread has to do with one of our players….

 

this thread has indirectly has something to do with one of our players.  

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TBBills said:

Can you show me the screen shot before the edit?

I don’t take screenshots of message boards.. But I absolutely read it the first time and it just said I don’t care where you from

 

Nothing about suburb kid

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NewEra said:


Are you suggesting that if Josh Allens brother was charged with 1st degree murder, that there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

 

…….. Breece Hall has nothing to do with our team.  Yet there’s a 100 page thread on him.  100 page thread on deshaun Watson.  He has nothing to do with any of our players.   Not every thread has to do with one of our players….

 

this thread has indirectly has something to do with one of our players.  

To be fair the Breece Hall thread was about drafting him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t take screenshots of message boards.. But I absolutely read it the first time and it just said I don’t care where you from

 

Nothing about suburb kid

Can you show me the screenshot before the edit? 

Edited by TBBills
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NC-billsfan! said:

The title is really misleading.

You think this title is still really misleading!  
 

i changed it twice…..what is misleading about the title?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Southern_Bills said:

 

Yeah, everyone makes mistakes. Doesn't mean you should die.

Never said he should die... but put yourself in compromising positions and ***** like that will happen.

  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

To be fair the Breece Hall thread was about drafting him.

I understand……to be fair…..if Josh Allen’s brother was charged with 1st degree murder, there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I understand……to be fair…..if Josh Allen’s brother was charged with 1st degree murder, there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

The fact a young mans life AND the shooters life and their families lives are forever changed. Nothing good in this story Nada.

  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, muppy said:

The fact a young mans life AND the shooters life and their families lives are forever changed. Nothing good in this story Nada.

I agree.  It’s sad.  One of our players brothers killed someone.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I agree.  It’s sad.  One of our players brothers killed someone.  

I can't even imagine...... absolutely ridiculous violence. SAD all around. The Bills will rally around James I feel that is a lock.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You think this title is still really misleading!  
 

i changed it twice…..what is misleading about the title?

I do think it is a bit misleading, not trying to be a jerk. Maybe “the half brother of James and Dalvin cook is arrested for murder”.

Honestly, when I read it, I thought James and his half brother were arrested. I read it twice and then jumped on the article for details. Appreciate your post though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

The fact a young mans life AND the shooters life and their families lives are forever changed. Nothing good in this story Nada.

 

I wish some people could see the obvious: somebody lost a son over this. 

 

No, he probably wasn’t a saint. It’s not news to you, but nobody on this board is a saint, and nobody should be murdered in cold blood over something that appears to be so trivial. A family is grieving, and I think it’s appropriate to focus on that right now. Maybe later, when more facts are known, we can start to understand what happened here and why. 

 

In the meantime, it’s not our place to play judge and jury here. All I know is I’ll pray for the family. This is far, far too common, especially in some areas. 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NC-billsfan! said:

I do think it is a bit misleading, not trying to be a jerk. Maybe “the half brother of James and Dalvin cook is arrested for murder”.

Honestly, when I read it, I thought James and his half brother were arrested. I read it twice and then jumped on the article for details. Appreciate your post though.

I’m not trying to be a jerk either…..but this says more about your reading comp than it does the title imo.  
 

but I’ll change it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NewEra changed the title to The younger half brother of Dalvin and James Cook was charged with 1st degree murder.
1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Why are you judging a dead kid?

 

The cook kid shot him over a weed deal according to the article … Nobody should die because of weed

I once bought some legal weed from a California weed dispensary.

 

It was so strong I thought I was going to die !

  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...