The younger half brother of Dalvin and James Cook was charged with 1st degree murder.

NewEra

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

I might need to have you talk to my wife on that one. How many decades do you have to repeat it before she believes it??!! Give her a half glass of wine and she’s got the whole room voting as to whether this could be true!    😂 

You intimate that your wife does not listen to you…. Tell me it’s not so….

Besides, it’s probably better that she not imagine a bunch of dudes with their junk flopping about in the h2O…

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

You intimate that your wife does not listen to you…. Tell me it’s not so….

Besides, it’s probably better that she not imagine a bunch of dudes with their junk flopping about in the h2O…

I have to correct you. This is disbelief I’m speaking of. 

Beyond that there is not a listening problem. She listens just fine. It’s ignoring what I said that stings! 

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

I’m not trying to be a jerk either…..but this says more about your reading comp than it does the title imo.  

but I’ll change it.

Really? I was just coming from an honest place. I admitted I was not trying to be a jerk or wreck your post. I appreciated you taking the time to post it. I was only trying to clarify the title. I absolutely was not trying to throw shade. Cheers.

54 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

So true…

Where the boys get Nekkid in the pool…..

You really must be from cheektovegas!

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Easy man.  I think one of them is from the mean streets of Cheektowaga.

It’s actually pronounced cheektovegas 😁

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NC-billsfan! said:

Really? I was just coming from an honest place. I admitted I was not trying to be a jerk or wreck your post. I appreciated you taking the time to post it. I was only trying to clarify the title. I absolutely was not trying to throw shade. Cheers.

no offense intended.  Idk what to say.  I read my title back and don’t see how it could’ve been viewed any other way.   I changed the title because you said you appreciated my post asked me to change it.  Sorry if my bluntness comes off as offensive. Apologies 

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

People kill other people daily. If I wanted that kind of news I’d watch Fox or cnn. This is football. And last time I checked James didn’t do anything. 

At least that’s football related. 

We happily talk a lot about Mahomes' brother being a scumbag without any interference. We should be allowed to talk about our own player, Cook's brother, being a scumbag

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

People kill other people daily. If I wanted that kind of news I’d watch Fox or cnn. This is football. And last time I checked James didn’t do anything. 

At least that’s football related. 

Last I knew, you have the ability to not click on it.  What you read on here is up to you.  No one of forcing you to read this post.  Thanks for your feedback though.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Last I knew, you have the ability to not click on it.  What you read on here is up to you.  No one of forcing you to read this post.  Thanks for your feedback though.  

Lol this is gold, especially because a football related thread of mine got shutdown for similar reasons. And it was football, not MSNBC dirty laundry. 

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Lol this is gold, especially because a football related thread of mine got shutdown for similar reasons. And it was football, not MSNBC dirty laundry. 

Gold is you letting everyone know that you’re only upset about this because you’re still butt hurt about your thread being closed.  

• Haha (+1) 1

A lot of urban, predominantly minority neighborhoods are tough places to grow up.  The lack of opportunity breeds drugs and violence.  Put the kid in a different neighborhood and he might grow up as a model citizen.  Sometimes kids escape.  Athletics is one of the avenues that allows some to get find a different life.  I feel for both Dalvin and James.  It's got to be tough to have a younger brother get in trouble like that.   I don't know if the younger half-brother has any football talent or not but he can probably kiss any hope of a bright future goodbye.

20 hours ago, Gugny said:

In under one hour, CSI: Two Bills Drive has already concluded that the Cook kid has a hot temper and the victim was a bad dude. 

impressive. 

SLEUTHS! We’re sleuths, I tell ya!

it’s actually quite likely, knowing a thing or 50 about that area of Florida..

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.