The younger half brother of Dalvin and James Cook was charged with 1st degree murder.

NewEra

11 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

It doesn’t have anything to do with our player. I don’t see how family drama pertains to Cook the football player? 

Are you suggesting that if Josh Allens brother was charged with 1st degree murder, that there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

…….. Breece Hall has nothing to do with our team.  Yet there’s a 100 page thread on him.  100 page thread on deshaun Watson.  He has nothing to do with any of our players.   Not every thread has to do with one of our players….

this thread has indirectly has something to do with one of our players.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Are you suggesting that if Josh Allens brother was charged with 1st degree murder, that there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

…….. Breece Hall has nothing to do with our team.  Yet there’s a 100 page thread on him.  100 page thread on deshaun Watson.  He has nothing to do with any of our players.   Not every thread has to do with one of our players….

this thread has indirectly has something to do with one of our players.  

To be fair the Breece Hall thread was about drafting him.

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t take screenshots of message boards.. But I absolutely read it the first time and it just said I don’t care where you from

Nothing about suburb kid

Can you show me the screenshot before the edit? 

Edited by TBBills
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

To be fair the Breece Hall thread was about drafting him.

I understand……to be fair…..if Josh Allen’s brother was charged with 1st degree murder, there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I understand……to be fair…..if Josh Allen’s brother was charged with 1st degree murder, there shouldn’t be a thread on it? 

The fact a young mans life AND the shooters life and their families lives are forever changed. Nothing good in this story Nada.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, muppy said:

The fact a young mans life AND the shooters life and their families lives are forever changed. Nothing good in this story Nada.

I agree.  It’s sad.  One of our players brothers killed someone.  

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I agree.  It’s sad.  One of our players brothers killed someone.  

I can't even imagine...... absolutely ridiculous violence. SAD all around. The Bills will rally around James I feel that is a lock.

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You think this title is still really misleading!  

i changed it twice…..what is misleading about the title?

I do think it is a bit misleading, not trying to be a jerk. Maybe “the half brother of James and Dalvin cook is arrested for murder”.

Honestly, when I read it, I thought James and his half brother were arrested. I read it twice and then jumped on the article for details. Appreciate your post though.

8 minutes ago, muppy said:

I wish some people could see the obvious: somebody lost a son over this. 

No, he probably wasn’t a saint. It’s not news to you, but nobody on this board is a saint, and nobody should be murdered in cold blood over something that appears to be so trivial. A family is grieving, and I think it’s appropriate to focus on that right now. Maybe later, when more facts are known, we can start to understand what happened here and why. 

In the meantime, it’s not our place to play judge and jury here. All I know is I’ll pray for the family. This is far, far too common, especially in some areas. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, NC-billsfan! said:

I do think it is a bit misleading, not trying to be a jerk. Maybe “the half brother of James and Dalvin cook is arrested for murder”.

Honestly, when I read it, I thought James and his half brother were arrested. I read it twice and then jumped on the article for details. Appreciate your post though.

I’m not trying to be a jerk either…..but this says more about your reading comp than it does the title imo.  

but I’ll change it.

• NewEra changed the title to The younger half brother of Dalvin and James Cook was charged with 1st degree murder.
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.