Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

SMH lol I see a bump in the thread and think Finally!!!

nope. 🙎‍♀️ 

If you see it's me or @The Wiz that posted, just skip it, it's our daily reminder that renderings are close. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Here's an idea for the new stadium...two words: GOAL HORN!!

Yeah I could dig this. Problem is, every TD is up to replay and the refs are under the direction to let the play go so it can be reviewed, so there will be a lot of false horn blowing.

On another board, someone claimed they saw it at a construction seminar or something that Racuuia (sp) was the guest speaker.  Said it sounded almost as if they had to wait until the legal stuff was all finished ahead of that October 15th (extended) deadline.  Then there will be a website where everything will be rolled out to the public.

Said it looked awesome.  not much we didnt know.  5 levels with standing room behind levels to give it a vertical look?  Gradual incline in 1st level but past that it gets steeper and overhangs.  Open concourses.  Roof didnt seem to cover the lower 20-40 rows so much.  61K seats with room for 5K SR.  field is about 20 feet below ground.  Outside walls are perforated in different directions to dissipate the wind.  Natural grass.  They traveled everywhere and claim this stadium will have it all, etc...  Starts building in the spring, ready for the 2026 opener.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I don'y want to go back and read all 42 pages. Can someone remind me the excuse for why we don't have these yet please?

You have to wait until tomorrow like the rest of us to once the renderings come out

• Haha (+1) 1