Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Releasing it on Monday before the home opener just makes too much sense

The NFL has mastered milking the attention of their fans. I don’t see distracting from the home opener with the reveal of the long anticipated new stadium plan. Could be, don’t see it. 

If anything during the season, maybe the bye week? Give us more to talk about? That would be my target if it’s ready to go. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

The NFL has mastered milking the attention of their fans. I don’t see distracting from the home opener with the reveal of the long anticipated new stadium plan. Could be, don’t see it. 

If anything during the season, maybe the bye week? Give us more to talk about? That would be my target if it’s ready to go. 

Just show us the F***** stadium already !! 

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Augie said:

If this was their reasoning, they would've done it during the offseason. Bills fans were starved for something then. Not now.

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

I see the chance of that happening at somewhere between 0.01% and 0.001%.

Miracles do happen.

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

If this was their reasoning, they would've done it during the offseason. Bills fans were starved for something then. Not now.

Well, we don’t know if they were ready then….so there’s that.