Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

I was invited, along with 200 of my coworkers, to a breakfast this morning with Brandon Beane and Ron Raccuia.  Where I work is a partner with the Bills.

Per Raccuia, he reiterated we are very close to seeing renditions.  Next few weeks.  Stadium is the only recently built to be football only, not multi-use, ie: world cups, Super Bowls, etc.  Very important that fans have the best experience.  62K or so fans.  Current stadium is 69k, not 80k.

As a season tix holder, I wondered how tix will be dispersed.  I asked how it will work.  It will be by seniority, in the section that matches the old stadiums section.  My concern is people in the lower bowl will opt to move to cheaper PSL seats, perhaps upper deck where I sit.  He assured that people do move but usually within a small footprint near their current seats.  Reiterated that the Pegulas understand the market and PSL prices won’t be obnoxious.  Also alluded to slightly cheaper tix prices, but overall cost evening out with PSL prices.  He was vague, so not sure what that really means.

He also said red helmets are coming once the NFL allows.  Currently, NFL only allows red helmets with standing buffalo.  They are not a fan of that, especially with red, on red, on red with color rush.  And fun fact, Josh pulled the red helmet on his own.  Wasn’t club sanctioned! 😂

That makes literally no sense

They can use a red helmet but with a logo that was never used with the red helmets? 

The New league rules say you can pair a new helmet… With your color rush, Alternate, Or classic

The bills can make the 90s jersey the alternate and make the red helmets with the charging buffalo… What’s stopping them from that

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

They can use a red helmet but with a logo that was never used with the red helmets? 

The New league rules say you can pair a new helmet… With your color rush, Alternate, Or classic

The bills can make the 90s jersey the alternate and make the red helmets with the charging buffalo… What’s stopping them from that

Sounds like that is in the works to allow 2nd helmet.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

The Bill have used a red helmet with a standing white buffalo in the past. I recall a MNF game vs. the Broncos back in the glory days. Bum Phillips was coaching the Broncos at the time. 

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The Bill have used a red helmet with a standing white buffalo in the past. I recall a MNF game vs. the Broncos back in the glory days. Bum Phillips was coaching the Broncos at the time. 

That was in the 90s for the 75th celebration of the NFL

actually 1994 for 2 games iirc

but never an official helmet for seasons 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

So that's where his helmet went. We did it to ourselves!

• Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

The deadline for adding a new helmet color for 2022 was July 31st of 2021.  The Bills didn't request it then.  Not sure what the cutoff date is for the 2023 season.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

The deadline for adding a new helmet color for 2022 was July 31st of 2021.  The Bills didn't request it then.  Not sure what the cutoff date is for the 2023 season.

This is what I've been saying. The Bills, for whatever reason, just didn't plan for it. They could've totally done a red helmet alternate in 2022

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

If I read you correctly, no, the standing red Buffalo WON’T go on the red helmet. (🤔 actually, they could ‘say’ it is and nobody would be the wiser..) They’re talking about that horrendous “throwback helmet” from back in the mid-90’s that looked like a flock of buzzards flew in overhead and released they’re load on the Bills players

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Ok, I win, I said DeShawn Watson's suspension verdict would be announced BEFORE the stadium designs....

I WIN, I WIN, I WIN :w00t:

Doesn't matter. Your wallet is still in your car so you'll have no where to stash your prize winnings. 

Might as well do this instead. 

money GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

5kGcaAG.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, opened 2019 with a capacity of 62,850. Brand Finance’s Football Annual ranked it as ‘Best soccer venue in the world.’

Designed by Populous architecture, the same firm commissioned for the Bills' stadium.

Mmhmm.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QCity said:

5kGcaAG.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, opened 2019 with a capacity of 62,850. Brand Finance’s Football Annual ranked it as ‘Best soccer venue in the world.’

Designed by Populous architecture, the same firm commissioned for the Bills' stadium.

Mmhmm.

Pretty much looks like what we’ve been told so far.  Stacked seating, totally enclosed and coverings over the top deck.  Seating is about the same.  Ron Raccuia Stated it wil be between 62-63K fixed seats and 3k standing.

4 hours ago, QCity said:

5kGcaAG.jpg

Mmhmm.

Appropriate. Spurs get "Spursy" in big games and lose. The Bills have gotten "Billsy" for a long time. 13 seconds is one of the Billsier things they done in awhile. Why shouldn't Spurs and the Bills have clone stadia?

as long as Im clued in to the new traffic patterns and where to park and tailgate I'll be happy just to Be there for a game in the brand spanking new Bills crib. Now if I were to ever win the Lotto I would purchase a corporate luxury box and take turns inviting my homeys to watch a game IN STYLE hermano.

New stadium Sure Bring it. As long as the Bills and Josh Allen are playing in it the actual building is for me just concrete and seats.....

cliche as it sounds: If you build it, They Will Come. WE will come. I not need no stinkin renderings

lol

m