Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Christ, I'll take URINALS as a nice first step!

I say my dear chap, we have urinals in the Club seat sections. Perhaps you would like to join us some day and partake in the experience that the lower class do not get to see very often? 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I say my dear chap, we have urinals in the Club seat sections. Perhaps you would like to join us some day and partake in the experience that the lower class do not get to see very often? 

I sat in Clubs once with Fergy and even used the fancy-dancy urinals!!  Back in the 300s for the Steelers game, but would love to enjoy the Club Life in the future!

I was invited, along with 200 of my coworkers, to a breakfast this morning with Brandon Beane and Ron Raccuia.  Where I work is a partner with the Bills.

Per Raccuia, he reiterated we are very close to seeing renditions.  Next few weeks.  Stadium is the only recently built to be football only, not multi-use, ie: world cups, Super Bowls, etc.  Very important that fans have the best experience.  62K or so fans.  Current stadium is 69k, not 80k.

As a season tix holder, I wondered how tix will be dispersed.  I asked how it will work.  It will be by seniority, in the section that matches the old stadiums section.  My concern is people in the lower bowl will opt to move to cheaper PSL seats, perhaps upper deck where I sit.  He assured that people do move but usually within a small footprint near their current seats.  Reiterated that the Pegulas understand the market and PSL prices won’t be obnoxious.  Also alluded to slightly cheaper tix prices, but overall cost evening out with PSL prices.  He was vague, so not sure what that really means.

He also said red helmets are coming once the NFL allows.  Currently, NFL only allows red helmets with standing buffalo.  They are not a fan of that, especially with red, on red, on red with color rush.  And fun fact, Josh pulled the red helmet on his own.  Wasn’t club sanctioned! 😂

Edit: said it should be open in May 2026.  Have a bunch of concerts and other things planned.

Edited by davefan66
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I hate the idea of “virtual seat tours” when buying tix. I know it’s not ideal, but would love it if they would somehow, by seniority, have people in the stadium to come pick their seats. Or at least be allowed in to see everything first before making their final decision online. 

43 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I was invited, along with 200 of my coworkers, to a breakfast this morning with Brandon Beane and Ron Raccuia.  Where I work is a partner with the Bills.

Per Raccuia, he reiterated we are very close to seeing renditions.  Next few weeks.  Stadium is the only recently built to be football only, not multi-use, ie: world cups, Super Bowls, etc.  Very important that fans have the best experience.  62K or so fans.  Current stadium is 69k, not 80k.

As a season tix holder, I wondered how tix will be dispersed.  I asked how it will work.  It will be by seniority, in the section that matches the old stadiums section.  My concern is people in the lower bowl will opt to move to cheaper PSL seats, perhaps upper deck where I sit.  He assured that people do move but usually within a small footprint near their current seats.  Reiterated that the Pegulas understand the market and PSL prices won’t be obnoxious.  Also alluded to slightly cheaper tix prices, but overall cost evening out with PSL prices.  He was vague, so not sure what that really means.

He also said red helmets are coming once the NFL allows.  Currently, NFL only allows red helmets with standing buffalo.  They are not a fan of that, especially with red, on red, on red with color rush.  And fun fact, Josh pulled the red helmet on his own.  Wasn’t club sanctioned! 😂

I wonder if Raccuia has some PT Brandon/Barnum in him?

14 minutes ago, mrags said:

I hate the idea of “virtual seat tours” when buying tix. I know it’s not ideal, but would love it if they would somehow, by seniority, have people in the stadium to come pick their seats. Or at least be allowed in to see everything first before making their final decision online. 

Same here.  If I decide to get seats in the new stadium, I want to go and actually see where I will be sitting.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BTB said:

I wonder if Raccuia has some PT Brandon/Barnum in him?

Don’t they all have a little in them?  

Gotta sell to a lot of people to be in their positions.

Both guys seemed absolutely genuine and honest.  Seemed like nice guys.

8 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Same here.  If I decide to get seats in the new stadium, I want to go and actually see where I will be sitting.  

I don’t think we’re gonna have that chance Jack. I am quite positive we won’t. But maybe some of the people in here that have inside with the Bills org, or are on committees could throw those ideas out there. Like maybe have a few days prior to seat picks, to have an open house for season ticket holders to walk around the stadium and get an idea where they want to sit.