Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Nothing today ?

I was certain today would be the day... How disappointing.

You're disappointed?  I've been going to the same watering hole for 20 year and still haven't gotten my free beer.

sign-tin-tomorrow.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

My biggest concern about the stadium is that seating will be pushed back too far from the field.  Not that it will be anywhere near as bad as UB Stadium (what a disaster of a stadium btw),  but I don't want to lose that intimacy.  Plus, it has always helped me think that there has been an intimidation factor with the fans being so close to the field.

12 minutes ago, henry jones said:

My biggest concern about the stadium is that seating will be pushed back too far from the field.  Not that it will be anywhere near as bad as UB Stadium (what a disaster of a stadium btw),  but I don't want to lose that intimacy.  Plus, it has always helped me think that there has been an intimidation factor with the fans being so close to the field.

I believe they said it will make all levels feel closer. I’d expect a taller more impressive looking stadium. Like Met Life with multiple levels stacked on top of one another. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just for kicks to see what the reply would be, I emailed my county legislator a few days ago asking for an update on the stadium renderings/deal.  To no surprise…no reply at all(and someone from the office always replies no matter what the question/concern).  

11 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

FLASH - they just sent the renderings back to the artist to remove Cole Beasley's name from the wall of fame

speaking of which, do you think they’ll sell the O.J. SIMPSON letters on the Bills Auction site?