Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Tick tick tick.  Now into October.  I know the deadline for a deal was 9/1(I think).  Anyone know what the new deadline is?

Earlier in the thread, I believe it was reported as being bumped out 45 days. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Tick tick tick.  Now into October.  I know the deadline for a deal was 9/1(I think).  Anyone know what the new deadline is?

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Earlier in the thread, I believe it was reported as being bumped out 45 days. 

If you listened to the Bills postgame show yesterday, they ran ads for how wonderful and awesome a new Bills stadium would be for the community. That struck me as curious. Why advertise for something I thought was already in the bag?

Oh goody, stadium rendering season is upon us again…, 

Brace yourself, we are going to wake up October 16th to "click bait" articles of the team moving. It wont be true of course, but Polancarz already is saying the october 15th deadline isnt very strict..... Some news station will run with it.

Edited by wagon127

On 10/3/2022 at 12:36 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

If you listened to the Bills postgame show yesterday, they ran ads for how wonderful and awesome a new Bills stadium would be for the community. That struck me as curious. Why advertise for something I thought was already in the bag?

It's election season. Don't focus on the crappy economy and staggering inflation, think about the good things like all of your tax money going to a stadium in the middle of nowhere that will only be used a dozen times per year!

• Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's election season. Don't focus on the crappy economy and staggering inflation, think about the good things like all of your tax money going to a stadium in the middle of nowhere that will only be used a dozen times per year!

We’ll put you down as a solid ‘no’ then. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I’m actually excited to see what the new stadium’s gonna look like, but… there’s some truth to this.  Oh well, Que sera sera.

• Agree 1