Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the "McDermott sucks and doesn't prepare this team" threads, this is the bright spotlight on Page 1 of The Stadium Wall. 

Unless of course I make a drinking game thread that the moment a new "McDermott Sucks" thread appears, everyone has to down a bottle of Jack within 10 minutes. 

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

🎵 If you want to view paradise, simply look around and you’re there 🎶

Oh almost paradise
We're knockin' on heaven's door
Almost paradise
How could we ask for more?
I swear that I can see forever in your eyes
Paradise

oh, sorry, wrong thread... 

• Haha (+1) 1

After everything we went through Sunday, I heard they made a call to the architect to make sure they installed high powered infrared heaters that will be set at 115 degrees directly over the visitors benches that will be turned on exclusively for Dolphins games so they can get a taste of home when they come here.  They will pair nicely with the high powered fans that will be turned on when temperatures reach 30 degrees or lower.

1 hour ago, sven233 said:

After everything we went through Sunday, I heard they made a call to the architect to make sure they installed high powered infrared heaters that will be set at 115 degrees directly over the visitors benches that will be turned on exclusively for Dolphins games so they can get a taste of home when they come here.  They will pair nicely with the high powered fans that will be turned on when temperatures reach 30 degrees or lower.

You read my mind. It also will have Dr evil dial on the Bills bench for other annoying uses throughout the game with random special effects like electric impulses sent through their benches, and ball grabbing on Christian Wilkins,  etc.