Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I wanted a dome. I’m over it. I read the new stadium will be fully enclosed with a canopy. It’ll be much better vs the elements then the current stadium.

Not indoor but much better.

The best coaches plan for bad weather and adjust their game as much as possible. 

The amount of games played in absolutely adverse weather each season isn't worth the expense of a dome.  It's really for fan comfort. PSE didn't want to kick in for the extra comfort. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The best coaches plan for bad weather and adjust their game as much as possible. 

The amount of games played in absolutely adverse weather each season isn't worth the expense of a dome.  It's really for fan comfort. PSE didn't want to kick in for the extra comfort. 

That’s BS imo. Weather is the great equalizer in football. 

Every bad team Josh Allen faces hopes the weather is terrible. I use to feel that way when we faced better QBs when the Bills were bad.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

That’s BS imo. Weather is the great equalizer in football. 

Every bad team Josh Allen faces hopes the weather is terrible. I use to feel that way when we faced better QBs when the Bills were bad.

I just said that.  So weaker teams need to plan to use it to their advantage (see:  Bills v NE 2021).  The wind equalized the offenses by taking away the passing advantage of the Bills.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

I just said that.  So weaker teams need to plan to use it to their advantage (see:  Bills v NE 2021).  The wind equalized the offenses by taking away the passing advantage of the Bills.

"The Elements in Buffalo favor the Bills though"- Every Bills fan. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Which weakens your highest paid players on offense. It’s just a fact. Last year’s Buffalo weather was probably the worst weather I can remember. I don’t think it’ll be that bad every year but when you have a $40+ million  QB and $20+ million WR you want to see them do what they do best. It’s not hand off and block.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

46 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Which weakens your highest paid players on offense. It’s just a fact. Last year’s Buffalo weather was probably the worst weather I can remember. I don’t think it’ll be that bad every year but when you have a $40+ million  QB and $20+ million WR you want to see them do what they do best. It’s not hand off and block.

The Bills lost the number 1 seed because of weather.

End of rant. 

7 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

End of rant. 

well, one could argue they lost it due to a poor block and possibly slipping a little (@Titans) and completely crapping the bed against a pee-wee team (@Jaguars) :)

• Awesome! (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

End of rant. 

What was the weather like when they lost to the Jags or when Josh slipped on the QB sneak?

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

well, one could argue they lost it due to a poor block and possibly slipping a little (@Titans) and completely crapping the bed against a pee-wee team (@Jaguars) :)

Should have read this first lol

Edited by 716er
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh Allen wasn’t “weakened” ever last season.  The Bills were simply outcoached in that one game.  Never changed their game plan despite unusually high winds gf precasted well before kickoff.

They aren’t crying about paying Rodgers 50 million to play in the Green Bay weather.  

It’s an extremely weak argument

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Josh Allen wasn’t “weakened” ever last season.  The Bills were simply outcoached in that one game.  Never changed their game plan despite unusually high winds gf precasted well before kickoff.

They aren’t crying about paying Rodgers 50 million to play in the Green Bay weather.  

It’s an extremely weak argument

You missed a lot of games. Atlanta was probably his worst game the last 3 years.

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

The more Josh plays in the Buffalo elements, the better he will get at working within them.

It will become a big advantage, especially with QBs like Herbert and Tua coming to town.

it's just rain. Everyone has played in rain before

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I wanted a dome. I’m over it. I read the new stadium will be fully enclosed with a canopy. It’ll be much better vs the elements then the current stadium.

Not indoor but much better.

Wait, is this true? So like SoFi stadium? Open air, out of the elements but still ambient temperature.  That might be a good compromise. 

I was at SoFi last week in conditions that were probably about the warmest it will ever be at that stadium. No A/C in the stadium but honestly it wasn't that bad. It was warm but nothing you couldn't handle for three hours.

6 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Wait, is this true? So like SoFi stadium? Open air, out of the elements but still ambient temperature.  That might be a good compromise. 

I was at SoFi last week in conditions that were probably about the warmest it will ever be at that stadium. No A/C in the stadium but honestly it wasn't that bad. It was warm but nothing you couldn't handle for three hours.

I don’t know man. My tolerance for personal discomfort is pretty damn low. 

• Haha (+1) 1