Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

This reminds me of when someone accidentally includes the full company email list on a dumb email and we get 1000 responses telling everyone (else) to STOP REPLYING ALL!

We've gotten better at managing those lately, I kind of miss the reply allpocalypse

That’s absolutely hilarious! I had a partner that would do that all the time. He retired before we could train him out of it! 😂

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s absolutely hilarious! I had a partner that would do that all the time. He retired before we could train him out of it! 😂

I've seen the response change a lot in the (almost 20!) years I've worked in IT.  It used to basically just run its course, and would basically ***** up everyone's email for half a day, or how ever long it took for all the dummies to respond (sometimes more than once.)

These days I think the email Admins must be able to quickly disable an email list when something like this pops up, and usually they're shut down before they really start.

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think they look good. Pretty exciting.

How is a new Buffalo Bills stadium exciting? The New York State taxpayers are funding $850 million dollars $600 million state, $250 million Erie County and the Bills fans are going to be asked to pay more money for the same NFL product they see now with there own public money. Along with still freezing at games because Bills PSE ownership who makes some where in the neighborhood give or take $77 million dollars profit a year off the Bills last year I get that number from the Green Bay Packers community ownership report doesn’t want to contribute money towards a dome for the new Bills stadium. Again how is it exactly exciting news for the Bills fans? The Buffalo Bills were never going anywhere the NFL wasn’t moving the Bills because of a number of reasons too many to mention. We were negotiating against ourselves and our community got ripped off by the other NFL owners and PSE ownership that as a Bills fan isn’t exciting but each there own carry on in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

How is a new Buffalo Bills stadium exciting? The New York State taxpayers are funding $850 million dollars $600 million state, $250 million Erie County and the Bills fans are going to be asked to pay more money for the same NFL product they see now with there own public money. Along with still freezing at games because Bills PSE ownership who makes some where in the neighborhood give or take $77 million dollars profit a year off the Bills last year I get that number from the Green Bay Packers community ownership report doesn’t want to contribute money towards a dome for the new Bills stadium. Again how is it exactly exciting news for the Bills fans? The Buffalo Bills were never going anywhere the NFL wasn’t moving the Bills because of a number of reasons too many to mention. We were negotiating against ourselves and our community got ripped off by the other NFL owners and PSE ownership that as a Bills fan isn’t exciting but each there own carry on in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

It's like buying an expensive new car. You're going to be excited no matter what.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The reason there won’t be a dome is because Bills fans are knuckleheads. We think we’re tougher than everyone else. The majority of fans don’t want a dome. I think building a new stadium without a dome is stupid. I can’t believe they’re actually going to do it. 

I don’t care about the tax dollars because the small amount I’ll be be paying over 30 years is well worth it. As for the Pegulas, as long as they keep spending there are no issues. They do their part.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The reason there won’t be a dome is because Bills fans are knuckleheads. We think we’re tougher than everyone else. The majority of fans don’t want a dome. I think building a new stadium without a dome is stupid. I can’t believe they’re actually going to do it. 

I don’t care about the tax dollars because the small amount I’ll be be paying over 30 years is well worth it. As for the Pegulas, as long as they keep spending there are no issues. They do their part.

There was a vote?

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Football is an outdoor sport. Stop sterilizing the game. It's not about being tough for the fans. The elements are supposed to be a factor and that's part of what makes the game interesting. But so many fans aren't interested unless the score is 45-38 or whatever.

14 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Football is an outdoor sport. Stop sterilizing the game. It's not about being tough for the fans. The elements are supposed to be a factor and that's part of what makes the game interesting. But so many fans aren't interested unless the score is 45-38 or whatever.

Is that why every major game from college on is played in either a dome or warm weather state?

Fans want elements. Players don't.

Elements cause additional risk for injury for players.

48 minutes ago, Rampage said:

We’re close to being one day closer

we must be very, VERY close now. 

• Disagree 1

21 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Hockey is an outdoor sport. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

There was a vote?

Kind of. 

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

They do their part?  PSL’s to recoup their portion of the stadium costs?  Sounds like the STH are doing “their part”.  😉

And if they keep dumping out huge bonus money to push cap into the future so we can win then it’ll all be worth it.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

I can appreciate the clamoring for a dome but people act like it’s the new normal. If you extend a radius out from WNY you’ll find there are very few domed NFL stadiums in the immediate vicinity and all of them are much, much newer than Rich Stadium. 

Cleveland

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

New York

Chicago

Philadelphia

Washington

New England 

Only Indianapolis, Detroit and Minneapolis have indoor stadiums. 

I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, but the trend seems to be to build covered or indoor stadiums where it’s HOT…not where it’s COLD. (Texas, Arizona, Los Angeles)

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hockey is an outdoor sport. 

Kind of. 

This ownership was never going to pay the extra for a dome, cooked up "survey" (of STH only) or not. 

Relying on a real survey, this stadium would never have been built at all--it was wildly unpopular statewide:  63% agaisnt: https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/new-york/siena-college-poll-nyers-approve-of-suspending-gas-tax-disapprove-funding-for-new-bills-stadium-new-york-state/71-835ac455-783a-45d9-9c34-6652035d6c95

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This ownership was never going to pay the extra for a dome, cooked up "survey" (of STH only) or not. 

Relying on a real survey, this stadium would never have been built at all--it was wildly unpopular statewide:  63% agaisnt: https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/local/new-york/siena-college-poll-nyers-approve-of-suspending-gas-tax-disapprove-funding-for-new-bills-stadium-new-york-state/71-835ac455-783a-45d9-9c34-6652035d6c95

I wanted a dome. I’m over it. I read the new stadium will be fully enclosed with a canopy. It’ll be much better vs the elements then the current stadium.

Not indoor but much better.