Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

14 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I would be genuinely shocked if they did this.

”Hey you, 60’000 drunk fans, here is the rendering of the stadium that you’re going to have to pay 3x the amount per ticket to see your Buffalo Bills. Oh and the ones that didn’t want your public tax dollars to pay for it, please look away now. Ok, now let’s beat some Titans”.

That’s how some fans would see it. I don’t think the Bills PR is that tone deaf.

Like 95% of the fans would be cheering if they showed pics of a new stadium

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

”Hey you, 60’000 drunk fans, here is the rendering of the stadium that you’re going to have to pay 3x the amount per ticket to see your Buffalo Bills. Oh and the ones that didn’t want your public tax dollars to pay for it, please look away now. Ok, now let’s beat some Titans”.

That’s how some fans would see it. I don’t think the Bills PR is that tone deaf.

Or, logically, they would see it for what it is; the assurance that the Bills will remain in WNY for a very, very long time and a creator of jobs for people?

Topic: Rainbows

Challenge::  Please give a review of the above with the negative skew you normally apply to the Bills.

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Like 95% of the fans would be cheering if they showed pics of a new stadium

You have absolutely zero basis for this statement.

Maybe 95% of the fans that YOU know. You certainly have not conducted a study or survey on the matter.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/news/2022/08/05/taxpayers-demand-more-community-input-into-new-bills-stadium

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m going with the bye week. So mid October. They’ll probably show the fancy drawings on the NBC broadcast when we play GReen Bay after the bye.

Agreed. I think this is when it happens.

You have absolutely zero basis for this statement.

Maybe 95% of the fans that YOU know. You certainly have not conducted a study or survey on the matter.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/news/2022/08/05/taxpayers-demand-more-community-input-into-new-bills-stadium

Agreed. I think this is when it happens.

Dude, everyone in the stadium would be cheering and ogling the pretty pictures.

You know it, I know it, even @HOUSEknows it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Dude, everyone in the stadium would be cheering and ogling the pretty pictures.

You could put up a picture of Josh Allen sitting in a chair and the drunks will go nuts. So I guess I agree with you on that aspect.

I highly doubt it happens. Feel free to quote me if i’m wrong.

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Will the roof be permanently closed or will it be retractable ?

Both.  To confuse the wind

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

this is like hearing momentarily on the news "any moment now" could be 5 minutes for 5 hours.

or "Friends, we'll be back to the amazing concert soon but first a few words about donating to your local PBS station."

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1