Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Why are there haters of Hammers lot?

Think he’s had issues with some of the newer, more social media-centric “superfans” that used to tailgate there. At least that’s what I gather from his feed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I love tradition and the history of the game and I get that part of it. In all other ways, I agree with you fully. Show me a stadium that operates under the weather conditions of the Buffalo Bills with natural grass. They don’t exist because it doesn’t make sense.

Cleveland for one.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Why are there haters of Hammers lot?

I'm fine with Hammer's Lot.  But he was way ahead of the curve with the "dynamic pricing" model that Ticketmaster has recently adopted. 

• Haha (+1) 5

21 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I love tradition and the history of the game and I get that part of it. In all other ways, I agree with you fully. Show me a stadium that operates under the weather conditions of the Buffalo Bills with natural grass. They don’t exist because it doesn’t make sense.

Lambeau Field in Green Bay.  Heated and has some synthetic IS fibers but basically Kentucky bluegrass

2 hours ago, NobesBLO13 said:

There are hammers lot haters? 

Lol you’re the 2nd person to ask that I personally don’t know all details-all I know is some people liked the idea of hammer’s because it’s famous amongst the tailgating fans (and they were bills’ “superfans” trying to get famous) and they got sloppy stupid drunk and he kicked them out.

6 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Lol you’re the 2nd person to ask that I personally don’t know all details-all I know is some people liked the idea of hammer’s because it’s famous amongst the tailgating fans (and they were bills’ “superfans” trying to get famous) and they got sloppy stupid drunk and he kicked them out.

Good for him. They sound like idiots.

• Agree 1