Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

56 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

I don't need an update about how something is "very close".  Either show the renderings or tell me a date.  Of course we are close, they have deadlines and a timeline to meet.  Thanks for zero new information.

Bravo!  👏🏻

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

rust-belt cities are largely remaking themselves.  This "holding onto the past" thing needs to go, IMO.  It's not a "rust belt" city anymore (neither are PIT or CLE, either).  Before it was a "rust belt city" it was something else.  Now it's trying (hopefully) to transition into a tech/banking/medical city.  

Whatever - blue collar then.  It's Buffalo - it will never be silicon valley

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

what blue collar jobs are in Buffalo?  they don't make anything here anymore

Beer, obviously!

Except I'm not sure on that either... but I thought I heard there were some small breweries in Buffalo these days 😅

Given the new stadium with be completely above ground (below ground current one encourages the swirling winds, and the guy this morning stated on WGR it will be a more vertical view should mean better sight views.  It’s also different than Seattle as it’s a 360 tarp so should really cut down on the weather issues.   I just wish it were 70,000 seats as they already on the current season are just north of 60,000 season ticket holders.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

what blue collar jobs are in Buffalo?  they don't make anything here anymore

People mix up the suburbs and the city

Absolutely most of the men in the city are working blue-collar jobs… They are roofers, Plumbers, Electricians, Truck drivers, Concrete 

I spent a lot of time on the eastside.. Like 4 days a week… They’re all blue collar over there

I don’t know any doctors or physical therapists or bankers on the east side.. They’re all in clearance and Williamsville and East aurora

The city is blue-collar… The suburbs are white collar

Edited by Buffalo716

The view from my seats at the new stadium.....

image.png.55eff50ccfcfad0f426981d8a3147466.png

I will pay the PSL but it means I likely can't afford my meds -- fair warning to everyone.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I found a hacked photo of the rendition. Very retro.

warmem802.jpg

I see Robert Redford at the plate...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

He mentioned that the seats are going to be steeper, so as you go higher in the stadium, you don't go far away from the field...like the old Aud was.

That would be great!

Drunks are already falling out of the upper deck, can you imagine the carnage caused by setting up the new stadium as steep as the oranges were in the aud?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

Drunks are already falling out of the upper deck, can you imagine the carnage caused by setting up the new stadium as steep as the oranges were in the aud?

Deep thinkers at PSE are hoping that after the outrageous PSL’s, fans won’t have money leftover for alcohol. 😉

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is it just me or did no one on the design team tell the mouthpiece what “FULLY ENCLOSED” actually means…, or is it that the design team doesn’t know what “FULLY ENCLOSED” means??? JFC, What a bunch of spew.

Now don’t get me wrong, I think the new stadium is gonna be f ing great, but don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining…, 

Okay, I think I’m done now

(old man yells at cloud)

• Haha (+1) 1