Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested if they put some rust-belt/blue-collar vibe into it - vs some hyper sleek thing which soesn't really fit the image of the city

7 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I am interested if they put some rust-belt/blue-collar vibe into it - vs some hyper sleek thing which soesn't really fit the image of the city

Along those lines, some sort of affiliation with the Pearl Street family of business, or aesthetics similar to those operations, would be cool and fitting. 

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Does ‘inside’ mean there’s a dome after all? 😂😂

30 minutes ago, stevewin said:

image.png.ffd1a10dde048336b1be6ceeb275773d.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Rusty rail tracks? Partially collapsed grain silo? Club sections that look like old neighborhood gin mills?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Rusty rail tracks? Partially collapsed grain silo? Club sections that look like old neighborhood gin mills?

The grain silos actually came to mind 😛 A couple grain silo towers at one end of the stadum, the 'Labbatt Blue Grain Silo Suites' :) 

Riverworks-1200x675.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I've always thought more stadiums should be built this way - so many stadiums high vertically also means far way horizontally.  Also with longer overhangs more seats below are protected.  Cost is an issue I'm sure