Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

14 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I saw that report live, and thought the same thing.  A report about…nothing new. 😂

Peek-a-booooooo

smh

someone please update the thread title when renderings are Actually available. tyvm

CBS CHANNEL 2 NEWSFLASH....................we've got squat for you folks sorry

lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

He won’t own either 

he doesn’t own the Ralph , Erie county does 

and NYS will own the new one 

He doesn’t even own one lol

You think billionaires rent??? I got a some water front property in Arizona you might be interested in...

26 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you gunna wait till the deal is officially official..it aint yet

Which then begs the question…why did a high ranking official at PSE come out a month ago, and proclaim that stadium renderings are very close to being released?

I don’t know what stadium renderings have to do with the deal being finalized, but if that is the case, you would think he would have had the smarts to say…renderings will be made public as soon as the deal with the state and county is finalized. 

Edited by LabattBlue

7 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Which then begs the question…why did a high ranking official at PSE come out a month ago, and proclaim that stadium renderings are very close to being released?

I don’t know what stadium renderings have to do with the deal being finalized, but if that is the case, you would think he would have had the smarts to say…renderings will be made public as soon as the deal with the state and county is finalized. 

think they thought this "community involvement" piece was not gunna be a sticking point...but I guess any time politicians get involved always gunna be issues.Agree he prolly should not have said they were close..

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

think they thought this "community involvement" piece was not gunna be a sticking point...but I guess any time politicians get involved always gunna be issues.Agree he prolly should not have said they were close..

Meh, the politicians already got what they wanted and cut the check.

And PSE won't really feel bound to some community involvement---  Why would they?  It's a for-show comment.

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Speaking as an architect, it's always a dance when public funds are involved. On the one hand, believe it or not, you don't want the renderings to look too nice because some people are bound to say "We're paying for THAT?"  On the other hand you want the renderings to look really nice because you'd like people to say "That looks like a really great use of public funds."  So....yes, there may indeed be an actual connection between the release of these images and the finalizing of the financial deal.