Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

6 hours ago, Simon said:

I am simply asking the politicos to take it somewhere else before they they get a thread shut down that people are trying to enjoy.

Yea! What Simon said!  Cause everyone knows, people are only posting in this thread because myself and @The Wiz are keeping it active with our daily reminders that "we're another day closer."   

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, arcane said:

Theyre coming tomorrow, I know someone whose family member is in the know. 

3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Yea! What Simon said!  Cause everyone knows, people are only posting in this thread because myself and @The Wiz are keeping it active with our daily reminders that "we're another day closer."   

Carpe Diem!!

6 hours ago, Simon said:

You haven't the foggiest idea of what I have cleaned out of this thread or about the warnings and suspensions that resulted.

If you're looking for places to post tweets by Democrats ragging on Republican candidates or vice versa, you have chosen the wrong forum.

I am not interested in debating how much politics is appropriate, because the answer is always ZERO.

I am simply asking the politicos to take it somewhere else before they they get a thread shut down that people are trying to enjoy.

Thanks for your efforts. I don’t think people are injecting ‘politics’ into the discussion. At least not in the traditional sense anyway. I think people are beginning to wonder if there’s a problem that has nothing to do with design renderings, or football…and are sincerely hoping not. 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks for your efforts. I don’t think people are injecting ‘politics’ into the discussion. At least not in the traditional sense anyway. I think people are beginning to wonder if there’s a problem that has nothing to do with design renderings, or football…and are sincerely hoping not. 

What you think is irrelevant. It literally happens and the posts get deleted, points issued, etc.

2 hours ago, arcane said:

If they don't, you're banned from this thread.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

What you think is irrelevant. It literally happens and the posts get deleted, points issued, etc.

Well that’s sad. I live in Southern California and have literally zero interest or clue about WNY politics. My questions are purely out of honest curiosity? I have no agenda whatsoever.

42 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Deal. This was a totally unexpected nugget of knowledge, I haven't been following the thread. I 100% trust the person who told it to me, and have known of her source and its position for a while, to know that he could in theory have access to this info, but in theory, he could be mistaken too. But I have no reason to believe he has this wrong

Edited by arcane
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

I disagree. I think it looks modern and fantastic.

I don't see how political changes could impact it. Isn't it passed already in the NYS budget? Wouldn't the Bills have cause for damages if suddenly NY pulls out of an agreement because "political changes"?

Have you not learned anything from 2020? Anything can be changed or pushed in the interest of emergency services, etc.

a new governor gets in and declares the state in an emergency situation for some reason or another and boom, funding cancelled. Anything is possible when it comes to government getting something they want. Especially if there’s someone new I’m office and doesn’t owe people promises for campaign funds. Or vice Versa 

8 hours ago, Simon said:

You haven't the foggiest idea of what I have cleaned out of this thread or about the warnings and suspensions that resulted.

If you're looking for places to post tweets by Democrats ragging on Republican candidates or vice versa, you have chosen the wrong forum.

I am not interested in debating how much politics is appropriate, because the answer is always ZERO.

Sorry if my posts were too political. I tried not to get too crazy other than stating politics could change things. Not that I believe they will, just that they could. 

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Buffalo is not Nashville. It doesn't have near as much the population/human activity/outside interest going on to support a facility like this. The Pegulas are being smart about this even if you don't realise it. Weird that someone so good at math can't put 2 and 2 together.

So… let me get this straight, you didn’t know 1.4x2 didn’t equal 2.1 and you’re coming at me with this? Got it. Keep up the great work 

10 hours ago, arcane said:

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

We’re another day closer to Arcane possibly being banned.