Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The renderings(keep in mind that they are just that) have probably been done for weeks now.  For some odd reason, it seems like they don't want to release them until a deal is signed on the dotted line.  Not sure why, but that is what appears to be happening.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, mrags said:

No. I wish the City of Buffalo and surrounding areas made smart decisions when it comes to things like this. 

and it’s not twice as much so I don’t know what to tell you about match that you should already know as an adult, But 1.4x2 is not 2.1 

Buffalo is not Nashville. It doesn't have near as much the population/human activity/outside interest going on to support a facility like this. The Pegulas are being smart about this even if you don't realise it. Weird that someone so good at math can't put 2 and 2 together.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Simon said:

Folks are trying to have fun in this thread; can we keep the political nonsense out of here?

Not sure if its about politics per se' , its about the Stadium and the realities of where the situation is regarding finalizing the deal.. If its a "fun" thread, then i stand corrected.. 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Simon said:

Folks are trying to have fun in this thread; can we keep the political nonsense out of here?

Im sorry this was a thread about the new stadium.  That is a tweet about stadium negotiations and also probably why we havent seen any rederings because the deal isnt done.  Would you have preferred that I created an entire new thread about it?

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

Not sure if its about politics per se' , its about the Stadium and the realities of where the situation is regarding finalizing the deal.. 

You haven't the foggiest idea of what I have cleaned out of this thread or about the warnings and suspensions that resulted.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Im sorry this was a thread about the new stadium.  That is a tweet about stadium negotiations.  Would you have preferred that I created an entire new thread about it?

If you're looking for places to post tweets by Democrats ragging on Republican candidates or vice versa, you have chosen the wrong forum.

I am not interested in debating how much politics is appropriate, because the answer is always ZERO.

I am simply asking the politicos to take it somewhere else before they they get a thread shut down that people are trying to enjoy.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

You haven't the foggiest idea of what I have cleaned out of this thread or about the warnings and suspensions that resulted.

Ok do appreciate your job.. .. I come on to see if anything is happening seriously regarding the Deal , and have learned quite a bit .. since the start  of the thread ..

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Buffalo is not Nashville. It doesn't have near as much the population/human activity/outside interest going on to support a facility like this. The Pegulas are being smart about this even if you don't realise it. Weird that someone so good at math can't put 2 and 2 together.

That is your opinion the Pegulas are being smart about it. Which is fine we can agree to disagree. As a Buffalo Bills fan I don’t think the Western New York community is protected if the Bills moved away in 30 years. If the Bills ever left that Orchard Park location the new stadium in 30 years the new Bills stadium is a White Elephant in the middle of a snow belt compared to my Buffalo Bisons Sahlen’s Field and UB Bulls UB Stadium and UB Alumni Arena that are all paid off still what I call Green Elephants they produce money for the community. That is why some Bills fans don’t like this deal we are being ripped off for what we are getting $1.4 billion dollars for a open air Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers style stadium is ridiculous it should be half the price $800 to $900 million dollars tops in my opinion. Go Bills! UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by Buffalo Super Fan
  • Eyeroll 1

Does anybody really think the Pegulas, who own the Buffalo Sabres and half of the waterfront, would pack up the Buffalo Bills (best team and best fanbase in the NFL) for Austin, TX if the taxpayers don't pay for the majority of the stadium?  That is just absurd. The Pegulas net worth went up as much as the stadium would cost just this past year.

Now bring on the renderings!

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

That is your opinion the Pegulas are being smart about it. Which is fine we can agree to disagree. As a Buffalo Bills fan I don’t think the Western New York community is protected if the Bills moved away in 30 years. If the Bills ever left that Orchard Park location the new stadium in 30 years the new Bills stadium is a White Elephant in the middle of a snow belt compared to my Buffalo Bisons Sahlen’s Field and UB Bulls UB Stadium and UB Alumni Arena that are all paid off still what I call Green Elephants they produce money for the community. That is why some Bills fans don’t like this deal we are being ripped off for what we are getting $1.4 billion dollars for a open air Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers style stadium is ridiculous it should be half the price $800 to $900 million dollars tops in my opinion. Go Bills! UB Horns Up! Go Bulls! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Sure bud. You're just throwing out arbitrary numbers.

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Does anybody really think the Pegulas, who own the Buffalo Sabres and half of the waterfront, would pack up the Buffalo Bills (best team and best fanbase in the NFL) for Austin, TX if the taxpayers don't pay for the majority of the stadium?  That is just absurd. The Pegulas net worth went up as much as the stadium would cost just this past year.

Now bring on the renderings!

Of course not, but that's why they've opted for the most fiscally responsible option.