Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, I Am The Liquor said:

Will Christian McCaffrey be featured in the foreground or the background of these renderings?

Yup, and in his brand spanking new 49er jersey, 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

I never liked the idea of having a stadium named Ralph Wilson Stadium, but there better be a section or something named after Kim Pegula.  This was no easy task with all the idiots saying the Pegulas should pay for it and just write a check.  Getting a stadium built in New York is incredibly difficult.  The Jets and Giants play in NJ for a reason.  The Pegulas saved the Bills and Sabres and the city of Buffalo.  Years ago everyone in Buffalo would be thankful,  but today we just get so many whiners complaining billionaires should pay for everything.  The same people whining forget how much tax revenue is generated by keeping a team.  Buffalo without the Bills would take an enormous financial hit.  

“I don’t even know if we can get there. I know fans in Buffalo don’t want higher ticket prices, they don’t want PSLs (personal seat licenses). The state doesn’t want to give you any money, the city doesn’t ... We don’t have a billion-and-a-half dollars sitting around. We used it to buy the team.” -Kim Pegula

Edited by Bills2022
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bills2022 said:

I never liked the idea of having a stadium named Ralph Wilson Stadium, but there better be a section or something named after Kim Pegula.  This was no easy task with all the idiots saying the Pegulas should pay for it and just write a check.  Getting a stadium built in New York is incredibly difficult.  The Jets and Giants play in NJ for a reason.  The Pegulas saved the Bills and Sabres and the city of Buffalo.  Years ago everyone in Buffalo would be thankful,  but today we just get so many whiners complaining billionaires should pay for everything.  The same people whining forget how much tax revenue is generated by keeping a team.  Buffalo without the Bills would take an enormous financial hit.  

“I don’t even know if we can get there. I know fans in Buffalo don’t want higher ticket prices, they don’t want PSLs (personal seat licenses). The state doesn’t want to give you any money, the city doesn’t ... We don’t have a billion-and-a-half dollars sitting around. We used it to buy the team.” -Kim Pegula

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/terry-pegula-jumps-up-60-spots-on-forbes-400-list-of-richest-americans/article_1e11a03e-5161-11ed-a17a-93baeb938000.amp.html

Not all liquid, but…

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Not too late to build a dome. If Nashville can so can Buffalo

No, I think it IS too late. Nashville will make the most of it as a serious national draw. They will make the most of a new domed stadium, even though the existing one is not too shabby. Let yourself down easy, it ain’t gonna happen. 

• Like (+1) 1