Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

On 10/14/2022 at 1:08 PM, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/bills-stadium-deal-wont-be-done-for-months-another-extension-agreement-expected-shortly/article_dd92d8dc-4bd6-11ed-be7b-0b95c8afc947.html Looks like they’re finalizing certain things for the deal. Idk why some people are tripping out on this. ***** like this takes time. I think we all know the deal is done. Again just working on certain things within the deal

They're also waiting on some survey or something to be done that they said wont be done until December and it has to be done before the deal can be finalized.  I dont remember the exact details on that.  I read it in an article the other day.  Its probably in the article you linked.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

They're also waiting on some survey or something to be done that they said wont be done until December and it has to be done before the deal can be finalized.  I dont remember the exact details on that.  I read it in an article the other day.  Its probably in the article you linked.

It's in this one.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/rochester/news/2022/10/15/bills--new-stadium-talks-deadline-pushed-back-to-december

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The deadline to complete negotiations for the Buffalo Bills to build a new $1.4 billion stadium has been pushed back to at least December in order for the state to finish the environmental impact study.

The new deadline, moved for a second time over the past six weeks, will be 30 days after that study is received, according to a joint statement Friday from the Bills and state and county governments.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, RichStadiumGuy said:

It's in this one.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/rochester/news/2022/10/15/bills--new-stadium-talks-deadline-pushed-back-to-december

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The deadline to complete negotiations for the Buffalo Bills to build a new $1.4 billion stadium has been pushed back to at least December in order for the state to finish the environmental impact study.

The new deadline, moved for a second time over the past six weeks, will be 30 days after that study is received, according to a joint statement Friday from the Bills and state and county governments.

We're another day closer...

to December. 

8 hours ago, RichStadiumGuy said:

It's in this one.

Shoot the messenger!!

1 hour ago, Doc said:

That's almost GGILF territory.

GGILF is a thing now?

Funny aside (maybe?).  The company that I work for (internet security) grabs a lot of data from this implementation called Prometheus.  Prometheus is often referred to as "Prom".  Know what my company wanted to name/brand their custom "Prom" implementations?  Promhub.  The team who had this idea, which was immediately squashed by our US leadership, was in Europe.  But still.

Edited by TheCockSportif
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

GGILF is a thing now?

Funny aside (maybe?).  The company that I work for (internet security) grabs a lot of data from this implementation called Prometheus.  Prometheus is often referred to as "Prom".  Know what my company wanted to name/brand their custom "Prom" implementations?  Promhub.  The team who had this idea, which was immediately squashed by our US leadership, was in Europe.  But still.

No.