Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

I believe we need an actual definition of what “very close”  means in this context…, 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Close is close is close, man. Just take it one day at a time.

Yeah, but how close is close…,

Close eh?............. Get me some dang renderings or Ima gonna have a basic fit. 

No not really but this wait is getting tedious. geez louise people!!!

:flirt: hello renderings where art thou.........

m

20 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Let's just hope they keep crummy visitor locker rooms 😎

The NFL is doing away with that.  All the new stadiums have nice visitor locker rooms. They aren't great, but they all look very professional and have nice showers, toilets, and lockers. The Sofi visiting locker room is pretty funny.  It is like a maze.  No meeting area for visiting team. But it is nice and has all the necessities. 

When they built our stadium visiting teams were working as insurance salesman during the week. Giving a crappy locker room to the visiting team is ridiculous.  

Edited by Bills2022

6 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

The NFL is doing away with that.  All the new stadiums have nice visitor locker rooms. They aren't great, but they all look very professional and have nice showers, toilets, and lockers. The Sofi visiting locker room is pretty funny.  It is like a maze.  No meeting area for visiting team. But it is nice and has all the necessities. 

When they built our stadium visiting teams were working as insurance salesman during the week. Giving a crappy locker room to the visiting team is ridiculous.  

Maybe the new stadium can have ping pong tables for when Miami visits

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

I believe we need an actual definition of what “very close”  means in this context…, 

you know… if you compressed the history of the Earth into a 24-hour window, the Revolutionary War happened less that a second ago…

37 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

you know… if you compressed the history of the Earth into a 24-hour window, the Revolutionary War happened less that a second ago…

As true as that is, and it is so,  we have yet to define “soon” in this application, this single conundrum disallows appropriate anticipation of the forthcoming renderings…, 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

How soon is now?

I am human and need to see renderings, just like everybody else does

I want answers damn it!!! 

Lol,

3 hours ago, Draconator said:

Maybe the new stadium can have ping pong tables for when Miami visits

if the Bills wanted to be really low class snarky just Turn Off the hot water heaters to that locker room. Home field advantage broken pipes FTW

Chill the Fish 🙂

😏

I don't know if there is an adequate tit for tat after this past septembers  miami debacle but seriously though. SUFFER *******s lol

m

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, muppy said:

if the Bills wanted to be really low class snarky just Turn Off the hot water heaters to that locker room. Home field advantage broken pipes FTW

Chill the Fish 🙂

😏

I don't know if there is an adequate tit for tat after this past septembers  miami debacle but seriously though. SUFFER *******s lol

m

Someone in another thread brought up an even better idea… BLAST the heat in their locker room and then when they step out onto the field their sweat will freeze on their skin

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

The Sofi visiting locker room is pretty funny.  It is like a maze.  No meeting area for visiting team. 

The current stadium visitor locker room is like that. There are lockers scattered all over, with no room to have a large gathering of players.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

By 1970 the minimum an nfl player was making was 9k or equivalent to like 60k a year 

they weren’t wealthy but they didn’t need another job to live