Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

14 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I'm having doubts it'll be today.

I like your approach.

Maybe the reverse jinx works?

Anyway, the odds are in your favor, and when you are finally wrong we will be too excited to point it out!   😋

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Surprised how it’s been radio silent the past month regarding the stadium.

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

In all seriousness, they will probably wait until the bye week so that it gets full attention.

It will get released when all the I’s have been dotted and the T’s have been crossed. 

this deal ain’t officially official, and until it is there will be no renderings. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

It will get released when all the I’s have been dotted and the T’s have been crossed. 

this deal ain’t officially official, and until it is there will be no renderings. 

It's pretty simple logic really. Why can't people understand this? They ain't releasing anything until the deal is complete. Why would they? So they can look stupid if it doesn't come to fruition?

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/23/2022 at 9:00 AM, May Day 10 said:

On another board, someone claimed they saw it at a construction seminar or something that Racuuia (sp) was the guest speaker.  Said it sounded almost as if they had to wait until the legal stuff was all finished ahead of that October 15th (extended) deadline.  Then there will be a website where everything will be rolled out to the public.

Said it looked awesome.  not much we didnt know.  5 levels with standing room behind levels to give it a vertical look?  Gradual incline in 1st level but past that it gets steeper and overhangs.  Open concourses.  Roof didnt seem to cover the lower 20-40 rows so much.  61K seats with room for 5K SR.  field is about 20 feet below ground.  Outside walls are perforated in different directions to dissipate the wind.  Natural grass.  They traveled everywhere and claim this stadium will have it all, etc...  Starts building in the spring, ready for the 2026 opener.

So we have gotten renderings just in really old-school rpg game form where everything was in text and you had to use your imagination.

22 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Thank you.  This is correct.