Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Cmon what?? The deal is practically already done. 

Ummm…you had a high ranking PSE exec come out three weeks ago saying it is very close to releasing a handful of computer renderings of the new stadium    .

Fast forward…crickets.  

They are renderings which are subject to change.  So why not just make a couple of them public?

4 minutes ago, BTB said:

Ummm…you had a high ranking PSE exec come out three weeks ago saying it is very close to releasing a handful of computer renderings of the new stadium    .

Fast forward…crickets.  

They are renderings which are subject to change.  So why not just make a couple of them public?

Maybe they’re still working on it, idk. All most of us know is that an agreement was already reached and they’re still on track to breaking ground next year. I’m assuming Kim being sick is one of the reasons this is getting pushed back. Especially since she was a big voice on working with the state and county to reach an iron clad agreement

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Maybe they’re still working on it, idk. All most of us know is that an agreement was already reached and they’re still on track to breaking ground next year. I’m assuming Kim being sick is one of the reasons this is getting pushed back. Especially since she was a big voice on working with the state and county to reach an iron clad agreement

Once again, not talking about the agreement, just a few computer generated drawings of the new stadium. Not sure what that has to do with Kim. 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

This has become a farce. It’s been many MONTHS since the deal was financially approved. These continuous delays means the plans AREN’T fully finished and it will cost more than previously agreed to by the State and League. 

Gee.. 🤔 I wonder where the additional monies will come from..

who cares? It is not coming from any taxpayers except Pegs and co..

Pegula's are responsible for "ALL" cost overruns. Let it run if it means better stadium.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Stanford's stadium is partially buried and I absolutely love it.

you might then like Carver Hawkeye arena.  Roof is above grade only about one story or so and you walk in at ground level. Then this......lol...it's really unique and fun. (similar to NM Lobos the "Pit" but more symmetrical seating/aisles all the way around. 

carver-hawkeye-arena-at-the-university-of-iowa-designed-by-caudill-rowlett-scott-2CCHKR5.jpg

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

1270_h carver hawkeye arena.jpg

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Edited by cba fan

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I doubt we see rendering without the deal in place. 

Have you ever seen that guy who draws people on the subway in New York City? He films the reactions when he hands them the drawing. They never asked for the drawing and there was no deal in place to get it prior to the drawing being done, but they sure were happy when they got it. Think of it like that.

Is it soup yet?