Stadium Renderings are here!!!

Steel City Mafia

I know it’s not gonna be a dome stadium, but if it was I would hope it would be as good as the stadium in Minnesota. Those guys have it really good out there. Because it’s going to have that steep sides in the upper deck, they better build strong railings. I have vertigo and it really isn’t fun climbing those steps in Seattle.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, stevewin said:

I am interested if they put some rust-belt/blue-collar vibe into it - vs some hyper sleek thing which soesn't really fit the image of the city

They're going to use pieces of the old War Memorial Stadium for fit & finish. The leaky concourses, filthy restrooms and plywood concession stands to name a few.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JoeF said:

image.png.6665c3210fc371c094d016bee42888d8.png

This is the soccer stadium in Saint Paul (about two miles away from my house)...

Do you ever go over to Surly brewing? I was in Minneapolis for the Bills game a few years back, we went there for dinner. Loved that venue. I heard they shut down the taproom.

• Like (+1) 1

Its 100% going to look like a UEFA Soccer Stadium in my opinion. I think its Jeremy who said it and he's spot on. All the new ones have the exact same details and have about the same seating capacity as to what the Bills were looking for around 60,000. 

1 hour ago, JDubya76 said:

Drunks are already falling out of the upper deck, can you imagine the carnage caused by setting up the new stadium as steep as the oranges were in the aud?

It’s just an enhanced version of table jumping.  Like from 400 ft. Up

Whoops there goes another one.

• Haha (+1) 1

The comments about fans gathering “at the front door” not just on gamedays is interesting.

how about a massive Buffalo statue to break the world record of the one in North Dakota as the entrance to the stadium? 

could be an attraction year round if you put restaurants near there too

Get really awesome and make it hollow with a mueseum inside of Bills history

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I really hope this new stadium has giant rails that go the entire length down so we can slide down it. 

Supposedly there will be romp rooms so fans don’t have to do their deeds in the parking lots. 

But how else will I get my Kiko jersey?

39 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Do you ever go over to Surly brewing? I was in Minneapolis for the Bills game a few years back, we went there for dinner. Loved that venue. I heard they shut down the taproom.

They opened up a Beer Hall...Quite Nice....been once since we moved here.

https://surlybrewing.com/destination-brewery/

In many ways MSP reminds me of WNY...great people, strong work-ethic, generational families, gritty, etc.  Particularly Saint Paul.

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well hopefully nobody is bed ridden and needs to use it. 

Where are you going today?  I am headed to the big bedpan.....It kind of goes with Highmark

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

Drunks are already falling out of the upper deck, can you imagine the carnage caused by setting up the new stadium as steep as the oranges were in the aud?

Ever sat in the Oranges in the old Aud? Same experience. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I wonder if any other new development pop-up around the new stadium?  I nice big hotel nearby would be amazing, as would a few other bars (not that we all don't love our Big Tree and Danny's time), a brewery maybe.  IDK, it's always interesting to me that there's really not much near the stadium, maybe this could be a catalyst...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I wonder if any other new development pop-up around the new stadium?  I nice big hotel nearby would be amazing, as would a few other bars (not that we all don't love our Big Tree and Danny's time), a brewery maybe.  IDK, it's always interesting to me that there's really not much near the stadium, maybe this could be a catalyst...

You’d think 3 or 4 hotels close by would make sense. 

• Thank you (+1) 1