Fans throw things at Diggs and Allen

Dablitzkrieg

On 8/7/2022 at 4:24 PM, Warcodered said:

Sounds like there needs to be better security around the tunnel.

Probably going to consider reinstalling that tunnel canopy they used to have along the wall or something like it.  Totally remove any opportunity for bad idea, impulsive moves like this.  Gonna need extra control measures if the Browns come to play with Watson as their starter.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/9/2022 at 8:47 AM, brianthomas said:

5 pages & i dont think this has been mentioned yet (surprisingly)

but it looks like the package hit Josh's package too, adding insult to near injury lol

Fans seriously need to check themselves & not act like idiots. Josh's balls are precious

image.png.a55cb126b930ce1b4a7b1dc77099ad32.png

No I didn't notice that! OUCH!!!!

On 8/7/2022 at 6:19 PM, BadboyBills said:

Really wish I could hear what Josh said. I picked up a sheepish "sorry" from the moron who threw it.

Disrespectful 

On 8/7/2022 at 6:58 PM, Brandon said:

I'd also make it known that any future such behavior will result in lifetime bans from all Bills-related events and that they will pursue criminal prosecution if and where possible.  No exceptions.   

For like disturbing the peace or?

All items were returned to the fans by security. Not sure how people got their exact jersey back, but everything was given back.

And there is no alcohol served at TC unless you are in a sponsors tent. And no tailgating. You have to ride a f'n school bus to be shuttled there from alternate sites. I spose you could drink at one of the private residential lots nearby if you're that much of a drunk you need to gas up before a 10 a.m. practice.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Vomit 1

On 8/7/2022 at 5:15 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Now that was funny, and sorry that half this board doesn’t even know what you’re talking about.  He was before my time, but those women who used to throw their underwear at him was crazy.  I think it was similar for Elvis in his Vegas days before he inhaled a gallon of cocaine and barbituates.

“Its not unusual” for some drunk Bills fans to act like idiots.

Carlton Reaction GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

All items were returned to the fans by security. Not sure how people got their exact jersey back, but everything was given back.

And there is no alcohol served at TC unless you are in a sponsors tent. And no tailgating. You have to ride a f'n school bus to be shuttled there from alternate sites. I spose you could drink at one of the private residential lots nearby if you're that much of a drunk you need to gas up before a 10 a.m. practice.

How do you know this? 

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol this thread--people losing their minds over  a few jerseys floating down to Diggs.

STOP THROWING SHIRTS!!!!

LOL!  Your second sentence contradicts your first.

6 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Think that football caught Josh right in the nuts. 

Just the tip.

15 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol this thread--people losing their minds over  a few jerseys floating down to Diggs.

STOP THROWING SHIRTS!!!!

It seems like people are more outraged over the football...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/13/2022 at 4:10 PM, Doc said:

How do you know this? 

LOL!  Your second sentence contradicts your first.

There was a tweet that confirmed this. I figured everyone would've seen it. It came from a legit source. I just don't know how they could decipher whose was whose. 

I mean the internet never lies, right??

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

There was a tweet that confirmed this. I figured everyone would've seen it. It came from a legit source. I just don't know how they could decipher whose was whose. 

I mean the internet never lies, right??

I figured they would have.  They shouldn't have.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.