Fans throw things at Diggs and Allen

Dablitzkrieg

16 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

If 1 in 100 people are complete idiots, then 35,000 means 350 and a couple of handfuls were at the tunnel.

Losing their stuff is the way to go.

team should set up a burn barrel at the tunnel. Anything tossed down at players, into the barrel it goes. Even the dumbest of these “fans” would get the picture pretty quickly.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

In addition to what everyone else has stated, the fact that people kept throwing their jerseys after Diggs was dropping them on the ground was next level stupid.  Why not just throw $100 bills away.  

Do we know that they didn't get them back?

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

we don't know that, but how would they have known they would when throwing them down?  

If they were rude enough to throw their stuff at him, they were probably rude enough to demand a worker give them back to them. 

21 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Probably demanded to talk to their manager.  Irate when Brandon Beane didn't show up!

Do you think the Pegula’s fired up the private jet? 

I’ve loved our Bills for a loooong time. I’ve just never understood the obsession with another person’s signature. I had a tennis racquet used and signed by the Bryan brothers at Wimbledon (forget who used it, but won in a drawing at an exhibition from their former coach). A tennis buddy is an electrician and came to the house when I had an issue. He spent most of a day, then wouldn’t let me pay him. I gave him the racquet at the courts the next day. To him it was like a million dollars. I made space in my closet. Not right or wrong, just……different views. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Now that was funny, and sorry that half this board doesn’t even know what you’re talking about.  He was before my time, but those women who used to throw their underwear at him was crazy.  I think it was similar for Elvis in his Vegas days before he inhaled a gallon of cocaine and barbituates.

“Its not unusual” for some drunk Bills fans to act like idiots.

That was a seriously toned-down performance for the OG waterbug...

(I mean really, have you seen his concert moves back then? His spastic hips and feet were years ahead of his time.)

8 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

Ridiculous behavior on display by nearly everyone around that tunnel. 

I never understood the infatuation with an autograph. It’s just a signature. I would much rather get a picture with a player or have a conversation with them to get insight

Autographs are still cool. For instance, if I had a man cave, a signed jersey would be kinda nice to frame on the wall but there's different ways to go about it and this clearly isn't one of them. These people are complete idiots 

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Do you think the Pegula’s fired up the private jet? 

I’ve loved our Bills for a loooong time. I’ve just never understood the obsession with another person’s signature. I had a tennis racquet used and signed by the Bryan brothers at Wimbledon (forget who used it, but won in a drawing at an exhibition from their former coach). A tennis buddy is an electrician and came to the house when I had an issue. He spent most of a day, then wouldn’t let me pay him. I gave him the racquet at the courts the next day. To him it was like a million dollars. I made space in my closet. Not right or wrong, just……different views. 

Autographs are still cool and they place more value on something. I'm not one to try to sell something I get signed because I would value it enough to keep it myself but there are ways to go about getting an autograph and this isn't one of them. Do you think it's wrong for someone to have an autographed card of a player and they are hanging onto it because it could be worth something? I've seen it and to me as long as they keep it and keep it in the family, I don't see a problem

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.