Fans throw things at Diggs and Allen

Dablitzkrieg

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

So which one of you clowns did it?

Bahahahahaha thats some BOSS level s**t right there Diggs... 👏👏👏 

Kudos for showing the classless people there are consequences to just blatantly throwing stuff at our players, especially ones who have been over the top generous in fan interactions and signings their whole time in Buffalo like Allen and Diggs.  

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Augie said:

For what it’s worth, I’m guessing Brittany is not too worried. 

I heard something similar happened at a Browns practice, but they weren’t looking for autographs, just disposing of the gear they had accumulated back when they could actually tolerate their team. 

Some fans were throwing hands towels to Watson also.  Figured he might need a few extra. 

21 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Bahahahahaha thats some BOSS level s**t right there Diggs... 👏👏👏 

Kudos for showing the classless people there are consequences to just blatantly throwing stuff at our players, especially ones who have been over the top generous in fan interactions and signings their whole time in Buffalo like Allen and Diggs.  

Nobody should throw things at any player. Whether it is your franchise QB or a PS player. Whether the player is on a winning or 1-16 franchise. 

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I know this isn’t fair but I’m gonna say it anyways:

When the tickets are completely free you’re probably going to have a higher percentage of trashy fans. 

When tickets are free or cheap you get rowdy fans and loud/intimidating environments (hence a tough place to play in for opposing teams). I’ve been to a few nfl venues who outpriced their hard core fans when they got a new stadium. Their stadiums are corporate now, quiet, and not intimidating to opposing teams.  

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm guessing alcohol was involved. If you are going to allow a bunch of idiots to have alcohol, you need to take away their ability to hurt anyone. Keep people away from the tunnel.

Just asking off of your post because I don't know, we're they serving alcohol at the practice?  Not that it matters if people were tailgating anyways, just curious. 

Edited by The Wiz

If autographs are an issue the team/players need to flood the market with more of their autographs. The more that are out there the less they're worth. And the less they're worth the less crazies will be hounding them

Seems as if autographs have been a topic if discussion way too much in the past month or 2 

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

If autographs are an issue the team/players need to flood the market with more of their autographs. The more that are out there the less they're worth. And the less they're worth the less crazies will be hounding them

Seems as if autographs have been a topic if discussion way too much in the past month or 2 

Or…stadium security can just adopt a zero tolerance police for fans throwing anything into the tunnel or onto the playing field?  

At every game I’ve gone to recently I always bring my son over to the tunnel before the game to see the players and coaches coming in and out during warm-ups (at the Falcons game last year he got high fives from several players, Daboll and Brandon Beane).  We didn’t ask for autographs.

Never once have I seen anyone throw anything down with the hope of having it autographed.  Stadium security will definitely “snuff out” this stuff in a hurry.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

because adult autograph seekers can be obnoxious, entitled and generally embarrassing people. Open training camp puts that on full display, latest example being this.

52 minutes ago, Malazan said:

No one over the age of 17 should be allowed within ten feet of whatever barrier there is to the players. Kids only. 

Whomever threw that football in the box should have a lifetime ban. 

Hard to tell but looking at the angle of where it came from and the pan back, I think it was a kid between the blue shirt and red shirt. Looked like he was 10-12 so I'm sure he heard it later on. 

Edited by The Wiz

1 hour ago, major said:

When tickets are free or cheap you get rowdy fans and loud/intimidating environments (hence a tough place to play in for opposing teams). I’ve been to a few nfl venues who outpriced their hard core fans when they got a new stadium. Their stadiums are corporate now, quiet, and not intimidating to opposing teams.  

There's a balance you can reach.  I think most of the time the games at the Ralph have achieved this unless you're in the 300s.  The lower bowl and 200 level are generally agreeable environments.

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Hard to tell but looking at the angle of where it came from and the pan back, I think it was a kid between the blue shirt and red shirt. Looked like he was 10-12 so I'm sure he heard it later on. 

Tell him to go be a ***** Browns fan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.