Who wins the NFC East?

YoloinOhio

Division winners  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC East?

5th in our division prediction series 

already covered: AFC South, AFC West, NFC South, NFC North

Im going with the Eagles. I think they have the best roster and 2nd best QB.Cowboys have the best QB but mike McCarthy is their downfall and their WR situation is murky. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

I went with Dallas because they have the best QB. I dont trust Hurts enough to win the division.  I agree with Yolo though. Philadelphia has a better roster and McCarthy is terrible. Dallas has some nice e pieces on defense but their great o-line is no more. Dak is good enough to go 10-7 and that will probably be enough for the NFC East.  Giants and Washington will be better but I cant see either team getting to 8 wins.

Edited by Ethan in Portland

I've gotten a decent look at Hurts over the last two seasons. He is a poor man's Tyrod Taylor so far. Even though the rest of the team is looking decent I wholeheartedly expect the Eagles to be drafting a starter next off-season.

I think Dallas wins by being average in possibly the worst division in the NFL. It brings me no pleasure to say that 

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

5th in our division prediction series 

already covered: AFC South, AFC West, NFC South, NFC North

Im going with the Eagles. I think they have the best roster and 2nd best QB.Cowboys have the best QB but mike McCarthy is their downfall and their WR situation is murky. 

This division throws me.  I top to bottom it is not a great division.  

I voted for Dallas, but would prefer Philadelphia - I just thinks Hurts is super inconsistent and is not really an NFL level QB.

Dallas with McCarthy will lose a bunch of games they could win, but I feel similar about Hurts.

If Washington or the Giants had anything on their rosters - I might step outside of the top 2 and take a shot, but when I look at those rosters - I literally gag.

3 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I'll take the Giants.   May surprise alot of people, especially in that division.

No way.  The only people the Giants are going to surprise are their fans who won't believe how bad they are.  I'm going to the Giants home opener vs Carolina because the Bills don't play that Sunday & I expect to see a lot of sad fans.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Philly,

one might think Dallas, but their QB is a choker, and the HC is awful, and the owner is a running joke, the others teams in that division don’t stand a chance this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.