A new standard - 2021 official year book

ganesh

Thanks for sharing Ganesh.  That was a fun watch.  At least they didn’t put in the 13 seconds, because to that time, we played a heck of a game.

I still truly believe we would’ve beat the Bengals, and if memory serves, it would’ve been in Buffalo.  IDK of we could’ve beat the Rams in the SB, but it would’ve been fun to watch.  

Now it’s onto 2022.  Go get ‘em boys!

As disappointing as "13 seconds" was, that win over NE will forever be one of the most satisfying wins in Bills history.  Back in High School football, I remember the days of Varsity scrimmaging JV and it was just like Varsity pummeling the JV team who just wasn't strong enough yet to be able to compete with the upper classman and therefore were physically incapable of keeping up with the Varsity team.  That's what the Bills/Pats playoff game seemed like.

I wish I could remember who the Negative Nancy was who insisted that Josh slipping on 4th down in Nashville was a myth. I saw is live right in front of us, and that was the best view I’ve seen to prove it. He slipped. It happens. Like 13 seconds, I’m long over it, but I’d like to sit next to that poster, watch that replay and have them explain how it was anything else. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.