For those who want the red helmet back… (Josh trolls everyone)

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Hate the blue strips on it - looks wrong.  Give me the Whites all day - every day.

It’s basically the current decals from the white helmet thrown on a red helmet….

I don’t like how lazy the creativeness sounds saying that.

I hope it’s just Josh joking around. Cause they gotta try harder.

Edited by CEN-CAL17

When I saw Josh coming out in the red helmet what I thought was nothing but a tribute to the 90s Superbowl teams.

It sets it up for throwback 90s jersey's and I think it's time for that.

Although those teams didn't win a Superbowl it's time to acknowledge a rich past in Bills history and turn the page for the future.

I want to hear what Kelly, Bruce and Thurman's reactions would be for their jersey's being celebrated.  I think they would love it.

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

It’s basically the current decals from the white helmet thrown on a red helmet….

I don’t like how lazy the creativeness sounds saying that.

I hope it’s just Josh joking around. Cause they gotta try harder.

Totally agree - that is part of why it looks wrong.

They said it was just Josh doing this - I think he loves poking little fun at things.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I think the helmet is awesome.  I love the white for most of the games, but for one or two it would be fun to see the red come back.

Josh is so good for Buffalo.  I wish I could be there.  If I still lived in Buffalo, I’d be there.

why the hell is Schoop not reporting from the stadium.  I never listen to their show as they suck, but today I though we’d hear non stop Sal and the gang.

Agreed. It was ridiculous to tune in to WGR and hear fantasy talk at that time.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I hate it. Maybe it's just bad nostalgia.

I actually agree, but only because it’s not the 90s helmet…the blue stripes should be white, with a blue strip in between…furthermore, it’s gotta be worn with a blue or white jersey- not red…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I hate it. Maybe it's just bad nostalgia.

Agreed.  It’s awful.  I hope it’s a troll.  

I’d rather clone the 90’s helmets if we go red.  

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

Hate the blue strips on it - looks wrong.  Give me the Whites all day - every day.

For sure. Those stripes 🤮 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

So what's worse? Shady McCoy spoiling the ending of a movie or what Allen did today?

Allen's is pretty rough, I was super excited. Maybe the NFL will take notice of how excited people were and change the dumb rule.

Are the Bengals uniforms color rush with the white helmet?

Edited by What a Tuel

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.