Any tix available for scrimmage tonight?

StHustle

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I have 4 tickets.  They are some electronic mobile tickets from Ticketmaster.  I give them for free if someone could explain how to transfer them as I have no idea lol.

you need  the Bills App for one 

And then email to get the links to transfer 

SDS transferred 2 tickets to me some years ago when I purchased his Tickets to the Bills @ Ravens game 

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

SDS transferred 2 tickets to me some years ago when I purchased his Tickets to the Bills @ Ravens game 

Ok thanks.  If someone needs the tickets I will download the app and figure it out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ok thanks.  If someone needs the tickets I will download the app and figure it out.

I will take two of them off your hands. Once you’re logged in and access the tickets there is a transfer button you’ll see

31 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I’ll take those tickets, thanks. 

Hey Guys!  I have some extra tickets to tonight’s practice that I’m willing to sell at a reasonable price.  Hit me up!

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You do not need the bills app to transfer as that process can be done right through either the Ticketmaster webpage of the Ticketmaster app itself

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

I have 4 if somebody wants them.  My wife has friends coming in from out of town, we were going to go but they dont want to deal with 70k crowd.  

PM me for them. 

Bro that’s not true mafian behavior…either make em go with y’all or tell em download doordash and leave their asses!

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Have fun guys.  There is no way 70,000 are actually showing up so there will be availability. 

I love the gang will be there to support the team.

I drove pst the stadium a couple hours ago with my son… traffic was already really heavy on Southwestern Blvd and California Rd.   Gameday-like.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, StHustle said:

Willing to pay for them. Didn’t know if I’d be in town or not but I am. Would like tix if available. Respond here or via DM.

Maybe others are interested in getting tickets as well. Mods please allow this thread at least for a few hours. 

I have 4 tics for free if anyone wants them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.