Return of the Blue and Red (8/5 Scrimmage)

yall

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Really like how they snuck Knox in behind Diggs.

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Agreed. This scrimmage has definitely solidified Shakir as not just an outside WR, but a future ALL PRO outside WR.

Common man, be happy ferchrissakes.

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

Elam didn’t look good at all tonight. He really stood out, got beat on nearly every play against diggs/davis. Whose guarding kupp/Robinson week 1?

Elam will learn from it and grow.

Doesn't matter who's guarding Diggs/Davis if the DL can put the Rams QB on his ass, but the Bills usually do play zone.

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Here is a podcast about todays scrimmage.  Its 40 mins long.  I dont know if its good or not as I am just starting to listen to it.  Thought I would share since WGR cant be bothered to talk about football.

It's Matt Parrino and Ryan Talbot's NYUP podcast.  They're a bit fanboy-ish but overall sound IMO

Edited by Beck Water

6 hours ago, Logic said:

It's like the people who still wear Norwood jerseys. 

Some people are masochists.

Tag Kick Me GIF by Nasty The Horse

Man you really struggle to understand things........it's a shame.

They aren't masochists...........they are kicking irrational people like you in the balls........unintentionally or otherwise..........by not treating Bills game results like they are anything more than entertainment.

The 13 second jersey is hilarious.    The journey is the reward.   Learn that and stop crying about negativity.    It's very negative of you. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

They aren't masochists...........they are kicking irrational people like you in the balls........unintentionally or otherwise..........by not treating Bills game results like they are anything more than entertainment.

The 13 second jersey is hilarious.    The journey is the reward.   Learn that and stop crying about negativity.    It's very negative of you. :beer:

Fans are emotional about their team and rightfully so. Some have debated whether they take the losses harder than the players. With that said, I wouldn’t expect for a Bills fan to walk around with “WIDE RIGHT” and the number 47 on a Bills jersey, no more than I would expect “SECONDS” and 13. That fan might find it humorous, but the pain of defeat still stings with many, so much so that they refuse to watch anything after Josh’s final TD pass. But perhaps your response to Logic was based on personal history between you two, but I felt inclined to chime in on the “humor” of the jersey.

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Im telling you....Shakur is not just a slot...been saying it since he was drafted

That's what the Bills said too but everyone wants to act like all he can do is play slot and we have no backup to Davis.

9 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Fans are emotional about their team and rightfully so. Some have debated whether they take the losses harder than the players. With that said, I wouldn’t expect for a Bills fan to walk around with “WIDE RIGHT” and the number 47 on a Bills jersey, no more than I would expect “SECONDS” and 13. That fan might find it humorous, but the pain of defeat still stings with many, so much so that they refuse to watch anything after Josh’s final TD pass. But perhaps your response to Logic was based on personal history between you two, but I felt inclined to chime in on the “humor” of the jersey.

There are also many Bills fans.............the vast majority in fact............who wouldn't feel compelled to record or watch a replay of a game whether they won or lost.

The "I wear my heart on my sleeve about ultimately meaningless things in life and I'm proud of it" crowd think that they are the majority though.

They are not.

Like I said.........the journey is the reward.

54 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The fact that you:

1) turned a simple, silly post into an opportunity to insult me

and 

2) think the 13 seconds jersey is "hilarious" 

says soooo much more about you than it does about me. 

You, sir, are certifiably 

sucks the worst GIF

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

What the hell is wrong with me?  How can I be this excited over a practice scrimmage?

I'm a grown man (old man) for Christ sake's.

I'm a grown ass man at 56 and feel the vibe. Fandemonium is making a comeback!

4 hours ago, NEBranch said:

I was scared about as much as Von Miller looked in his "Embedded" episode when he signed with the Bills.   Amazing how much he has relaxed and embraced the situation.

Funny, when this dude was drafted, I thought he was too glam for BUF wearing so much gold chain. I was actively rooting for Dareus at the draft party in the fieldhouse. Happy to see the proper outcome from that draft all these years later. Is Dareus even still in the league?

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

There is no humor in that jersey. That is a Pats fan infiltrating our set up. He deserves the overturning of the outhouse treatment when he visits it. Clearly he is not a BILLS fan. Dunk him.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

I'm a grown ass man at 56 and feel the vibe. Fandemonium is making a comeback!

Funny, when this dude was drafted, I thought he was too glam for BUF wearing so much gold chain. I was actively rooting for Dareus at the draft party in the fieldhouse. Happy to see the proper outcome from that draft all these years later. Is Dareus even still in the league?

There is no humor in that jersey. That is a Pats fan infiltrating our set up. He deserves the overturning of the outhouse treatment when he visits it. Clearly he is not a BILLS fan. Dunk him.

I don’t find it funny either but Jesus the man is 105 years old

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.