Return of the Blue and Red (8/5 Scrimmage)

yall

2 hours ago, Monty98 said:

Yeah, punt god isn't great at the directional kicking so far

I’m ok with it. My priority for him to learn is

1 holding (points most important)

2 hang time (no TD returns)

3 directional kicking (only used when we are in area where we go for it more often)

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh you an INsider with Cover 1!

Yes just renewed its great. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why did Diggs? So many factors 

Besides what others have I said I would also add other teams “over” invested and that means some good players will fall (Davis included). I think Beane may have realized this (he did trade away a first round talent rather than risk it and could’ve gotten Jefferson)

44 minutes ago, yall said:

So here are my thoughts: it was balls hot.

Beyond that I thought the offense put on a show. The defense seemed almost non-existent at times. If this is the number one defense in the NFL minus a few pieces then we're going to kick a lot of ass this year.

For the record those players are 4 players that have been all

pros in the past 3 years. 😂

12 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Even in the dark days I used to always listen to the scrimmage on the radio. I can still remember being excited when EJ Manuel completed a pass.

Quite pathetic now that I think about it...

Just now, McBean said:

I remember being so excited about the Taylor and Cassel camp battle..

Which is why 35,000+ showed up for a practice.   We’ve all had sooooo many years of false hope.  Just wishing against all reason that we finally would have a a good team.  ...well.  Now we do.  And we all deserve it, earned it, and should bask in the joy of it all.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Even in the dark days I used to always listen to the scrimmage on the radio. I can still remember being excited when EJ Manuel completed a pass.

Quite pathetic now that I think about it...

The scrimmage was about the only game situation he actually could complete a pass.  Those were indeed the darkest of days as a Bills fan. Right up there with Losman and Edwards.

Impressions: Our QB #17 looks so BOSS on the football field. He is in HIS office. LETS  GO :-))

Eddie Oliver is like giddyuppp moving and grooving to the crowd.

First time back to the stadium with current roster our expectations are to the SKY

Red Helmet white or Blue?  if  #17 is wearing it  who am I to tell him not to.

Like I said, he's the BOSS Applesauce!

:-))))) 

• Like (+1) 5

Remember when people thought Diggs was a bad move.  It was all Thielen that got Diggs his good numbers and Diggs had bad attitude and *****.  Yeah not.  Diggs is how stars should be.  Could you ask for better character?  Not to mention his elite skills.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I’d rather not associate Josh with that idiot

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Remember when people thought Diggs was a bad move.  It was all Thielen that got Diggs his good numbers and Diggs had bad attitude and *****.  Yeah not.  Diggs is how stars should be.  Could you ask for better character?  Not to mention his elite skills.

I called diggs Buffalo way before it happened

• Dislike 1

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I was more upset that they didn’t get Hopkins and for less. Glad it worked out the way it did.  Hopkins wouldn’t have fit. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.