Return of the Blue and Red (8/5 Scrimmage)

yall

Thanks for posting all the updates guys. Much appreciated.

Seems like a great night in OP... and it sounds like no injuries as far as I can tell.

Go Bills!

That '13 Seconds' jersey?  Disgusting... can't get my head around that one at all.  I can't even watch it never mind wear it.

Edited by NI Bills Fan

7 hours ago, Doc said:

I was more upset that they didn’t get Hopkins and for less. Glad it worked out the way it did.  Hopkins wouldn’t have fit. 

Pretty sure Houston refused to trade him within the AFC… so no reason to be upset? 

Overall, Bill O’Brien was a pretty irrational decision maker… hard to deal with a guy like that. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Logic said:

The fact that you:

1) turned a simple, silly post into an opportunity to insult me

and 

2) think the 13 seconds jersey is "hilarious" 

says soooo much more about you than it does about me. 

You, sir, are certifiably 

sucks the worst GIF

It’s always the same crappy Schtick. “I’ve obviously got a figured out way more than you do and I’m way cooler than most because I don’t care as much as they do”

I would argue “the worst” is an understatement.

Also arguing like he knows how the majority feels, when he’s succeeded in being a voice for the exact opposite around here, is pure comedy. 

And as far as funny things go a 13 seconds jersey isn’t what I could categorize as hilarious even if I wasn’t an emotional fan(which i am). So now we know his humor is heap of garbage too. 

…. I bet he’s that dude that’s really picky and critical of movies too. Just to be overly edgy about things. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Turk said:

That's what the Bills said too but everyone wants to act like all he can do is play slot and we have no backup to Davis.

Some folk are “thick”’. (as the Brits say) tunnel vision thinking, there can be no options, it’s sad and funny at the same time.

On 8/5/2022 at 4:31 AM, yall said:

I know a lot of the season ticket holders just blindly grabbed six which appeared to be the limit. Granted that benefits me because that's how I got my six (from an out of towner) but I suspect a good number will go unused.

Still it's going to be a truckload of people for a practice, and it's a testament to how rabid are fan base really is.

Nothing compares to a couple thousand people showing up at the airport at 2 AM in freezing temps to great the team returning from a big road win.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

It’s always the same crappy Schtick. “I’ve obviously got a figured out way more than you do and I’m way cooler than most because I don’t care as much as they do”

Also arguing like he knows how the majority feels, when he’s succeeded in being a voice for the exact opposite around here, is pure comedy. 

And as far as funny things go a 13 seconds jersey isn’t what I could categorize as hilarious even if I wasn’t an emotional fan. So now we know his humor is heap of garbage too. 

…. I bet he’s that dude that’s really picky and critical of movies too. Just to be overly edgy about things. 

Badol be like.  

Karl Anderson Win GIF by TalkNShop

• Haha (+1) 4

57 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

And as far as funny things go a 13 seconds jersey isn’t what I could categorize as hilarious even if I wasn’t an emotional fan. So now we know his humor is heap of garbage too. 

Too much caffeine? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.