Return of the Blue and Red (8/5 Scrimmage)

yall

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

"Nice YAC".... okay. He simply ran straight and out of bounds. Which is fine, I don't want him getting too crazy in a practice.

In a game, number 6 needs to turn and block his man, so Cook can cut back inside and get some actual nice YAC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

"Nice YAC".... okay. He simply ran straight and out of bounds. Which is fine, I don't want him getting too crazy in a practice.

In a game, number 6 needs to turn and block his man, so Cook can cut back inside and get some actual nice YAC.

I agree, if "muscle hamster" turned to block he could have cut it back to the middle of the field for a bigger gain.

15 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Man, Gabe has regressed. He normally knows where the sideline is. 😆

I'm not sure if the guy in the stands is equipped with zoom and instant replay to verify though.

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I mean 10 yards before they can force you out of bounds is still nice.

Shakir was one of my favorite draft picks, I couldn't believe he was still there in the 5th.  I thought he was 2nd round to top of the 3rd round heading into the draft.  

Everything about his game reminds me of Kupp, which isn't a coincidence either as he patterns his game after Kupp.  Not saying he will walk in and be the next Kupp, but he has that kind of potential and I think he will be here a long time and a fan favorite.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Obviously there are games to play but this draft is looking really solid right now

Hard NOT to sound like a Homer but overall/top-down Beane has done a great job sonce he has been here (counting contracts too).

26 minutes ago, Monty98 said:

Blackshear looks really good too. He has shown some really nice vision in finding the hole/seam and accelerating 

He’s got a nice skill set.  pS for sure. Great hands and nice burst.  He can produce if given snaps

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.