Return of the Blue and Red (8/5 Scrimmage)

yall

46 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I got tickets and was going to go thinking only a few thousand would probably be there and my disabled ass could handle it.  I dont think I can handle a huge crowd though so I am going to skip it.

Normally, maybe about 10-15 thousand show up for these practices. Sounds like it will be closer to 40 (assuming many tickets go unused), so I am thinking of bailing. Not interested in getting trapped in that big a crowd for a practice.

1 minute ago, par73 said:

Normally, maybe about 10-15 thousand show up for these practices. Sounds like it will be closer to 40 (assuming many tickets go unused), so I am thinking of bailing. Not interested in getting trapped in that big a crowd for a practice.

Yeah, I would love to go but I thought this would be a small training camp type crowd. I have some disabilities that just doesnt do good in big crowds and because of that, I dont go to games anymore.  I was thinking this would be a time I could go see the team.  Its all good though.  I hope people that go have a blast.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Pretty sure today is the lunch meat draft on Schopp and bulldog. 

Priorities and all. 

sigh. I hate those guys. They spend more time talking about their own lives and stupid stuff and fantasy football then they spend talking about sports.  I did hear that Sal C. was joining them soon and he is at the scrimmage I think.

• Agree 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

sigh. I hate those guys. They spend more time talking about their own lives and stupid stuff and fantasy football then they spend talking about sports.  I did hear that Sal C. was joining them soon and he is at the scrimmage I think.

Don't forget about gambling.  The both of them need to go to gamblers anonymous.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I absolutely LOVE our fans!

Well, except for a couple of you. It would be rude to name names, so I’ll leave it at that!  :)

Your code has been broken!

• Haha (+1) 6

11 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Looking a tad light in the stands for 70k in outstanding tickets if it starts at 5 (yes, I know, doesn’t mean 70k or anywhere near it will actually show). Then again, those lines to get in looked nuts. 

Official start now is 5:30

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.