Return of the Blue and Red (8/5 Scrimmage)

yall

Personally I like the sound of "Red and Blue" better, but what do I know?

So today is the big day! Who is going? Are you tailgating? What are your expectations?

I heard they gave out 70k or so tickets, probably we'll see around 40k (unofficial guess )

I don't think we're doing a full tailgate but definitely will be having a few cold ones prior to going in.

Looking forward to seeing the boys in action today!

Edited by yall

• yall changed the title to Return of the Blue and Red (8/5 Scrimmage)

All week the two morning shows H&J and the Extra Point kept stating as they weren’t sure only the lower bowl would be open.  The article on the main page of TBD mentions 70,000 seats were given away and they have parking free.

Thats awesome!  I might even call one of the NFLR shows today just to let them know what fanatics Bills Mafia are and how they support this team.  

Last week on his Late Hits show (NFLR We’d nights), Polian was on with Vic Carrucci who normally doesn't cohost with him how special Bills fans are comparatively to the league.  Polian opened the show saying how only GB and maybe the Steelers have fans as rabid as Bills fans.  He pointed out how the Sabres haven’t been relevant in a long time (that was an understatement Amy sister works there) so Buffalo is a Bills city 24/7, 365.

It was just so nice hearing him speak so fondly of the Bills and their fans.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know a lot of the season ticket holders just blindly grabbed six which appeared to be the limit. Granted that benefits me because that's how I got my six (from an out of towner) but I suspect a good number will go unused.

Still it's going to be a truckload of people for a practice, and it's a testament to how rabid are fan base really is.

5 hours ago, yall said:

Personally I like the sound of "Red and Blue" better, but what do I know?

So today is the big day! Who is going? Are you tailgating? What are your expectations?

I heard they gave out 70k or so tickets, probably we'll see around 40k (unofficial guess )

I don't think we're doing a full tailgate but definitely will be having a few cold ones prior to going in.

Looking forward to seeing the boys in action today!

For those of us out of towners, please do a full tailgate 😁

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.