Josh Allen is the best personality in the NFL

Chaos

1 hour ago, folz said:

As someone who also lost his dad when I was young, this makes me tear up every time I see it. Love Diggs---Love this team. Thanks Terry, Kim, Sean, and Brandon for bringing the right type of players/people to the Bills. So much more fun to root for a team of good people.

It made me tear up too. There's another video from the mom posting her son's up close reaction afterwards & he was trying to hold back crying, it was adorable.

Condolences for you & your father, that must have been hard growing up. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I'd argue complaining about hero worship on an NFL messageboard is what's telling.

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

No one is complaining.  Cautioning against it is more like it.  

It's weird.  Especially for adults.  

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

It comes with the territory. You wouldn't go to the Nature magazine messageboard and caution people about going outdoors.

I really don't think it's hero worship. Maybe in some cases it can be but doubtful. 

I think it's mostly something/someone, both the Bills and Allen, to have something to be proud of that their team is now,  THE team.

He's great at what he does. I think most people aren't used to having that (Unless they are under 20).

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I really don't think it's hero worship. Maybe in some cases it can be but doubtful. 

I think it's mostly something/someone, both the Bills and Allen, to have something to be proud of that their team is now,  THE team.

He's great at what he does. I think most people aren't used to having that (Unless they are under 20).

Yes I agree...typically when people resort to hyperbole to make their point they don't actually have one.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

He's a damned good guy. He reminds me a lot of Peyton Manning with his personality.

Better yet, he never swaffled a female reporter in the locker room and had to have his university run interference on his behalf because of it. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.