Josh Allen is the best personality in the NFL

Chaos

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I learned spelling is important.  My name is spelled with 2 n's and I never spelled it otherwise.

I work at a job with some very difficult names to spell and I always make effort to copy / paste to ensure names spelled correctly even though they do not.

A security person was reviewing forms and asked why I did not put "Glen" as an alias.

I told him I never used that spelling so not an alias.

He showed me a document with my name spelled that way and I said it was not my document.

He told me I should have submitted a correction.

Later that year there was a major mistake by security on our project and there was a memo stating 'the moron in security made mistake costing us hundred of thousands".

When I saw him next I asked if he added "moron" to his aliases.

He said 'What are you talking about?"

I replied that there was a document referring to him hence a nickname and he did not correct it.

He gave me a dirty look but never brought up that document with misspelling again.

ronn.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dude grow up. Josh was born in 96. Grew up in an Era where everyone listebs to Rao.

If you're a rapper, especially a successful one, people, especially teens are gunna wanna sing your song and quote lyrics.

Quit creating a non existent victimhood

He doesnt want to grow up, he wants to be "outraged" and Offended.

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

It was just high school Josh talking smack and making jokes using controversial terms with his friends never realizing it would capture a much wider audience.  Many of us did it back then.  It's beyond me, in seeing how he conducts himself and the love and respect his teammates have for him, that you can't figure out he grew up since then.

On 8/4/2022 at 9:49 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

Josh seems like a great guy. But be careful of hero worship for people we really don't know. This is the same guy that tweeted at a young age "If it ain't white, it ain't right." To his credit he owned up to the offensive tweets. He has done nothing in Buffalo but be a model citizen and near perfect face of the franchise.  

He quoted Modern Family.  You are criticizing a guy for quoting an ABC sitcom.

9 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Not always the case,  hence why these guys are role models for kids. 

Thats because of the media and parents' adulation of athletes, movie actors, singers etc. 

Imo, kids should be introduced to and taught about people closer to home and the community. Seek out family members who are upstanding citizens, have done extraordinary selfless things, have climbed up from tough situations. People in the community who do charitable work, serve the country. 

But its just easy to treat pictures on the screen as demi-gods. 

On 8/4/2022 at 9:49 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

Josh seems like a great guy. But be careful of hero worship for people we really don't know. This is the same guy that tweeted at a young age "If it ain't white, it ain't right." To his credit he owned up to the offensive tweets. He has done nothing in Buffalo but be a model citizen and near perfect face of the franchise.  

The reactions to your fair comment are telling. 

Hero worship has never sat right with me.  He's just a guy.  

• Agree 1

We Humans are inherently flawed, try as we may to lead quality lives, we are likely to do or say something at some point that will reflect poorly on us, all we can do is continue to try to be good folk, jmo.

I love Josh, but I don't think he's even the best personality on the team. 

I'd give that honor to Stefon Diggs. Every week he's also out there giving back to fans & uplifting his teammates. Take this recent clip for example-

And in interviews, he's one of the most chill, down to earth, fun personalities to be around. 

Considering his position is known for "divas," he's been remarkably humble for a star player. Just a great dude to be around. 

42 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

No one is complaining.  Cautioning against it is more like it.  

It's weird.  Especially for adults.  

It comes with the territory. You wouldn't go to the Nature magazine messageboard and caution people about going outdoors.

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

I love Josh, but I don't think he's even the best personality on the team. 

I'd give that honor to Stefon Diggs. Every week he's also out there giving back to fans & uplifting his teammates. Take this recent clip for example-

And in interviews, he's one of the most chill, down to earth, fun personalities to be around. 

Considering his position is known for "divas," he's been remarkably humble for a star player. Just a great dude to be around. 

As someone who also lost his dad when I was young, this makes me tear up every time I see it. Love Diggs---Love this team. Thanks Terry, Kim, Sean, and Brandon for bringing the right type of players/people to the Bills. So much more fun to root for a team of good people.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/4/2022 at 8:49 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

You’re an asshat. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.