What jerseys do you own?

Victory Formation

I have a generic Poyer., and a legit Thurman. My brother has Diggs  He was going to get Poyer jersey next(we are both huge Poyer fans!)- and I was going to get Hyde.  I was considering my next jersey- tough call.  Im considering Motor, Tra, Oliver

Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, Phil Hansen, Doug Flutie, Lee Evans, Stevie Johnson, Eric Moulds in royal and navy, and Drew Bledsoe. Josh Allen jersey is on its way... I saw two older gentlemen walking into the stadium a few years ago wearing Kemp and Lamonica jerseys. I though that was pretty cool. 

Edited by holla83
  • Like (+1) 1

Current Players

Allen (Red/White/Blue/Softball/Wyoming/2021 Salute to Service, 2020 Salute to Service)

Diggs Red

Bass White

Davis Blue

Miller Blue

Milano Blue

Knox White

Groot Blue

Older Players

Fitz Blue

Watkins Blue

Poz Blue

Owens Blue

Losman Blue

Clements Blue

15 minutes ago, falgobofu said:

Red Oliver

White/Blue/Red Diggs

Blue Edmonds

White White

White Elam

Red Ariaza but this on now in the trash

Don't feel bad.  I was going to order one in October when the new Salute to Service jerseys came out

On 8/10/2022 at 1:30 PM, Gugny said:

So does Tom Brady.

That's it, I'm breaking up with you

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

A close friend works for Motley Crue. The Bills made custom jerseys for all the band members for their concert at the stadium last week. Vince Neil was the only one to wear his during the encore.  the other guys didn't care to take theirs. I was given my choice of theirs and chose Nikki Sixx

IMG_7717 (2).jpg

Edited by Hellcamino
spelling error
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.