Victory Formation

On 8/5/2022 at 4:28 AM, davefan66 said:

I have a problem. Sickness, TBH.

Josh

Von - ordered a few days ago

Kelly (1 new, 1 old)

Thurman

Bruce (1 new, 1 old)

Kent Hull - wear to games (1 I burned at a tailgate fixed, 1 not worn)

Moulds

Marshawn 

Flutie

Takeo Spikes*

Owens*

McGahee*

Price*

Johnson*

Bledsoe*

Milloy*

Rob Johnson*

*Bought cheap when they left the team.

Non Bills

Jaworski - pretty cool throwback (wore for Eagles/pats SB)

Stabler

Urlacher

Morten Andersen (wore for Falcons/pats SB)

Manning (colts)

Flutie college 

Blank Sabres (last few years of original jersey colors)

Eichel #15 (with laces) Cheap.

Probably forgot a few….

Edit: after reading others jerseys, I really want a Josh Wyoming jersey.  Can’t find in my big size!

Nah, be different! Get the 17 from Reedly College. Better colors!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

On 8/5/2022 at 3:39 PM, Gugny said:

Damn!  There's a name I haven't heard in about 20 years!!!  Remember him well from his short stint with the Mets!

It's pretty obvious I'm an Oklahoma State guy (3rd generation alum). I used to go to a lot of POSSE (Oklahoma State's student athlete program for scholarships) auctions where I managed to snag a few jerseys over the years. I got Burnitz' jersey one year that the prices skyrocketed for the "bigger name" OSU alum (like Thurman, Sanders, John Starks, etc). I got Desmond Mason's USED senior jersey... get this... for $350. It would go for around $3500 now. 

• Like (+1) 1

I used to own many pro euro bike team jerseys from the eighties and nineties, does that count 😁👍

I stopped buying jerseys a long time ago because my last 3 were Takeo Spikes, Lawyer Milloy and Marshawn Lynch....all 3 were not Bills anymore a year later.

I'm not jinxing anymore players.

I almost stopped going to concerts because Greg Allman and Tom Petty died roughly 6 months after I saw them play.  I saw Elton John two years ago and he's still kicking it.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I almost stopped going to concerts because Greg Allman and Tom Petty died roughly 6 months after I saw them play.  I saw Elton John two years ago and he's still kicking it.

You broke @DC Tom's heart.

On 8/6/2022 at 10:58 AM, Chandler#81 said:

Nah, be different! Get the 17 from Reedly College. Better colors!

Had to look that up!  That uniform reminds me of a Little Loop pee wee team my son used to play against, can’t recall the school. 😂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I have weird juju about player's jerseys and refuse to buy one of a current player because I'm pretty sure me buying the jersey will be the reason their knee turns into glass dust or their hand explodes during a routine handoff. I also don't do the 90's teams throwbacks because those aren't my players. Feels weird wearing jerseys of players I never watched on TV.

So I own a Kyle Williams jersey that I bought once he announced his retirement. I'm considering adding a McCoy, Jackson or Fitz jersey.

Got a nice Allen one courtesy of my better half. That's the go to. Also got a similarly nice Mario Williams hahaha, cheaper Reeboks or whatever of Poszlusny and Stevie J, and then a really old cheap relic Kelly that I wear most often. They all fit me weird, especially around the neck. Still hoping to properly grow into the Allen jersey at 43 years old.

1 hour ago, major said:

Josh Allen, two Doug flutie’s, Bruce smith, CJ spiller, JP losman, Rob Johnson, Fred Jackson, Jim kelly, Kevin Everett, drew Bledsoe, Norwood, Terrell Owens, etc…

Etc.??  You can't list the other names?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.