What jerseys do you own?

Victory Formation

14 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

So anyways, I’m in the market for a few Bills jerseys, probably two of them, maybe three. I’m getting an Allen one for sure and most likely a Fitzpatrick jersey as my alternate one, mainly because Ryan Fitzpatrick is my celebrity look alike and I have an identical beard to the one he has.

Although I do like the away jerseys the best, I think white jerseys can be problematic when it comes to chicken wings and pizza sauce.

Anyways, who do you guys got?

I only have one NFL jersey... Thurman Thomas (autographed). I'm in the process of getting it framed for my office. Nearly all my jerseys are framed and autographed. Most are game used. I've never been one to wear jerseys to games. 

NFL

Thurman Thomas - Home jersey, autographed (framing pending)

NCAA

Barry Sanders (Oklahoma State FB) - Holiday Bowl, framed and autographed 

Desmond Mason (Oklahoma State BB) - Senior black away game/season used, framed and autographed

Tatum Bell (Oklahoma State FB) - Freshman game used orange (home) jersey #33 (he changed it to 7 later), framed and autographed

Maurice Baker (Oklahoma State BB) - Junior game used black away/season used, with the 10 patch (Ok State plane crash in 2001 that claimed 10 lives), framed and autographed

Chianti Roberts (Oklahoma State BB) - Black signing day jersey, autographed

RW McQuarters (Oklahoma State FB) - Junior orange game used, autographed

MLB

Jeremy Burnitz (Milwaukee Brewers) - Grey home game used jersey (with the Iron Workers patch), framed and autographed

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

I used to own a Kiko jersey but I traded it with someone. 

You just know someone on this board has that jersey...

C'mon.  FESS UP. Which one of you's the little cheeky monkey with the used Alonso jersey?!?!

14 hours ago, TBBills said:

I have 1 Greg Rousseau 

I have a white Kiko Alonso jersey from a drunken Sunday afternoon in Orchard Park years ago.

Bought a Rousseau nameplate but it's too cheezy to get sewn on.  Don't want to try another web site after that one.

HELP:  Does anyone know of a place in Buffalo that makes quality Bills Jersey Nameplates?

I could get a family member to go get it done and send it to me.

The pride of my collection is an authentic Mitchell & Ness 1994 Jim Kelly jersey in blue.  It was given to me by my grandfather a few months before he passed in 2006.  I rarely wear it.  Very special to me.

My “game day” jersey is a really nice knock-off Josh Allen Wyoming jersey in brown.  Got it for Christmas 2 years ago from my wife.  Love it. 

I also have a few older jerseys that I keep in the closet.  Bryce Paup, Takeo Spikes, and CJ Spiller.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

MLB

Jeremy Burnitz (Milwaukee Brewers) - Grey home game used jersey (with the Iron Workers patch), framed and autographed

Damn!  There's a name I haven't heard in about 20 years!!!  Remember him well from his short stint with the Mets!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Original starter home flutie

Away Allen

Gold wyoming Allen

Away Fitzpatrick 

Home moulds

Home bruce smith

Home kelly

Home thomas

And the best... Away TO cuz it was like $20 on sale and I could afford it in Jr high.

I started buying a jersey to wear at every fantasy football draft. I've started to buy non bills players to give to my kids when they grow up. This year is john riggins.

• Like (+1) 1

Kelly

Thurman

Moulds

Moulds

Moulds

Moulds

Johnson

Flutie

Henry

Henry

McGahee

McGahee

Losman

Edwards

Edwards

McKelvin (28 rookie)

Whitner

Evans

Reed (signed)

Bledsoe

Bledsoe

Allen

Dareus

S. Johnson

K. Williams

Paup

Lynch

Lynch

Lynch

Smith

Prob more I’m forgetting and all real. No knock offs.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm cheap. The only jersey I owned is a green Terrell Owens jersey from Philadelphia when he signed with Dallas (when I used to live in the Philly area). After he left, Sports Authority had them on clearance for $1. I couldn't resist, lol. Figured I could use it when I climbed under my car to change the oil. I eventually tossed it, but then he signed with Buffalo.

[BTW, the fans there are obnoxious, but not as much as the New England ones when I lived in Maine.]

24 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I can’t find one in Georgia. I’ll have go to New York to get a New Jersey

Your post had me a little confused at first, thinking why would he want a jersey for the New Jersey Jets or Giants (lol)? 

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

The pride of my collection is an authentic Mitchell & Ness 1994 Jim Kelly jersey in blue.  It was given to me by my grandfather a few months before he passed in 2006.  I rarely wear it.  Very special to me.

My “game day” jersey is a really nice knock-off Josh Allen Wyoming jersey in brown.  Got it for Christmas 2 years ago from my wife.  Love it. 

I also have a few older jerseys that I keep in the closet.  Bryce Paup, Takeo Spikes, and CJ Spiller.

I love that Wyoming jersey but there aren’t any good bills hats to match.  The only thing keeping me from buying one

90s kid, parents got me all of these while I was in elementary/middle school - Jim Kelly, Chris Spielman, Bryce Paul, Eric Moulds and Doug Flutie.  I still have the Kelly, Spielman and Flutie jerseys.  Really wish I still had the Paup jersey - dude was one of my favorite players growing up.

1 minute ago, wolfpack78 said:

90s kid, parents got me all of these while I was in elementary/middle school - Jim Kelly, Chris Spielman, Bryce Paul, Eric Moulds and Doug Flutie.  I still have the Kelly, Spielman and Flutie jerseys.  Really wish I still had the Paup jersey - dude was one of my favorite players growing up.

Take a pic of yourself Wearing the smallest one imo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.