What jerseys do you own?

Victory Formation

So anyways, I’m in the market for a few Bills jerseys, probably two of them, maybe three. I’m getting an Allen one for sure and most likely a Fitzpatrick jersey as my alternate one, mainly because Ryan Fitzpatrick is my celebrity look alike and I have an identical beard to the one he has.

Although I do like the away jerseys the best, I think white jerseys can be problematic when it comes to chicken wings and pizza sauce.

Anyways, who do you guys got?

Just now, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Only have 2 myself......blue Allen jersey

And believe it or not an old T. Spikes home jersey.

when i bought my (ugly) blue Takeo Spikes jersey, I remember thinking how “safe” of a choice it was. He was a stud in his prime, just signed up to a nice long-term contract. Of course, he ends up tearing his Achilles and washing out. Such a shame. 

Fitzy over Boogie?  Sheeeesh

my 2022 rotation will be:

Blue- allen, Miller, possibly Jerry week 1. 

Red - Poyer, Fred

White-  i’ve learned my lesson. I don’t buy white jerseys anymore. 

i have a bunch more but won’t be worn this season.  I hope to wear 49 once, but idk….  He needs to earn it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

when i bought my (ugly) blue Takeo Spikes jersey, I remember thinking how “safe” of a choice it was. He was a stud in his prime, just signed up to a nice long-term contract. Of course, he ends up tearing his Achilles and washing out. Such a shame. 

Yes I membah...hated it for him. Enjoyed watching him while it lasted though

8 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Percy Harvin, Shawne Merriman and a few I can't remember ATM. 

Well, those turned out nicely. May I suggest you buy generic Bills gear in the future?   :)

Honestly, that’s what I do. Just generic Bills gear because I never know which one will be a knucklehead and force a trip to Goodwill. I absolutely LOVE the sea of jerseys, but maybe I have a commitment issue.  

If I WERE to pick a jersey, it would be either Kyle Williams, Josh or Butch Byrd (and Butch would have to come from China). 

95 Sam Adams XXL

80 Eric Moulds

11 Drew Bledsoe

7 JP Losman

7 Doug Flutie (Authentic)

12 Jim Kelly (Authentic)

94 Mario Williams 

94 Mario Williams black authentic 

51 Paul Posluzney 70s TB

5 Trent Edwards 70s TB

17 Josh Allen Blue

17 Josh Allen Red 

Kicked around the idea of selling Adams, Poz, Losman, Edwards. NO idea what to do with them, unless a stitcher could put on a new nameplate 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.