Stafford has tendinitis in elbow

BuffaloBills1998

3 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

My left elbow has had pain for 2 yrs. I think I keep re-injuring it on chest press day.

I'm dealing with same thing, but only for a month so far. Hurts most when I fully extend the arm, particularly noticable reaching for my wine glass....lol

Edited by Ethan in Portland

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

I'm dealing with same thing, but only for a month so far. Hurts most when I fully extend the arm but enough pain to make curls and press difficult too.

I keep putting off going to get tests done, but its been long enough where it should be healed. I used to do dips all the time at the gym and I can't even do 1 rep. I  used to do sets of 20 with weight added.

2 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

I keep putting off going to get tests done, but its been long enough where it should be healed. I used to do dips all the time at the gym and I can't even do 1 rep. I  used to do sets of 20 with weight added.

That sucks. I got my bench back up to 255 and then my elbow flared up. Doing ice and ibuprofen right now. And pinot noir... 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

People laugh it off due to its name, but it can linger for years, easy to flare up too. It is very painful. You can play through it, but hurts like hell to do a lot of things, let alone throw.

I’d imagine he’d take painkillers before a game?  

I'm not happy about this at all, on any level. Stafford seems like a really decent guy who languished in Detroit for 12 years, and finally got to lead a decent team. I will be at the Bills at Rams game, and I would very much like to see the Bills beat them in a competitive game with Stafford at the helm. I want to see the Bills beat the Super Bowl champs.

4 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm not happy about this at all, on any level. Stafford seems like a really decent guy who languished in Detroit for 12 years, and finally got to lead a decent team. I will be at the Bills at Rams game, and I would very much like to see the Bills beat them in a competitive game with Stafford at the helm. I want to see the Bills beat the Super Bowl champs.

I don't know, but usually when seeing a person that has a bit of a serious accident right in front of you,  a decent guy (person) would at the very least check on that person or ask if they are okay.

He didn't seem very decent that particular day to me, 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya but I'm just curious how we would have fared vs them in particular.  If Stafford does miss time , we can't evaluate that. Plus the game would lose some of its aura. This is a huge game , first time in my lifetime the Bills kicked off the season and I want their starting QB available 

I don't need any more measuring stick games. We know the Bills are good. Everyone knows they are Superbowl contenders. Just get to the game and win it.

Plus, this isn't what the matchup would have looked like in the Superbowl last year if the Bills had gotten there. Both teams are different.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya but I'm just curious how we would have fared vs them in particular.  If Stafford does miss time , we can't evaluate that. Plus the game would lose some of its aura. This is a huge game , first time in my lifetime the Bills kicked off the season and I want their starting QB available 

You do realize Von switched teams. How are you gonna evaluate last year's rosters when the teams are now different?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.