Stafford has tendinitis in elbow

BuffaloBills1998

5 minutes ago, Southtown Tommy said:

This is a big concern for the Rams - he must be having alot of pain.  Tennis elbow, golfers elbow is extremely painful and it takes alot of time to fully heal.

People laugh it off due to its name, but it can linger for years, easy to flare up too. It is very painful. You can play through it, but hurts like hell to do a lot of things, let alone throw.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Southtown Tommy said:

This is a big concern for the Rams - he must be having alot of pain.  Tennis elbow, golfers elbow is extremely painful and it takes alot of time to fully heal.

My left elbow has had pain for 2 yrs. I think I keep re-injuring it on chest press day.

5 minutes ago, PonyBoy said:

People laugh it off due to its name, but it can linger for years, easy to flare up too. It is very painful. You can play through it, but hurts like hell to do a lot of things, let alone throw.

I used to be a big tennis player. I never got tennis elbow from tennis, but I went to physical therapy for a partially torn rotator cuff. You can’t work shoulders the entire time, so they had me doing curls. Apparently my form was less than perfect (it doesn’t take much!). I got tennis elbow from the curls. 

I am here to tell you, it is NO JOKE! I couldn’t pick up a soda can or shake hands without extreme pain. It lasted about 10 months and then, one day out of the blue…..it was gone! Hallelujah! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

In the capable hands of John Wolford!

JEST! JEST! JEST!

(more fun than saying Arizona Hotshots! Arizona Hotshots! Arizona Hotshots!)

He is Bills OL Will Wolford's nephew and has lasted on Rams roster thru starting QB changes so knows the play calls. Not as physical as Stafford but better at making things happen when things break down.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.