T.O gets Karen’d!!

Solomon Grundy

22 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Slander? Do you know what slander means? Calling it slander turns the Karen into a victim….which is what they want to be viewed as in the first place. Don’t give them that “honor”

I’m not condoning her, read what we are talking about. I’m talking specifically about what that guy said about the video and what the guy is responding to me said about it. 

16 minutes ago, muppy said:

there are male "Karens" in the world but unfortunately there isn't a male equivalent adjective to describe them. I'm not sure how the adjective came to be "karen" but  I know what the reference means it isnt a good look.

Male names like Brad, Jeff, Gary....have been used to make fun a specific type of dude, but have been far less popular than Karen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Smh….how is Karen misogynistic at all?? Cause it specifically references a female who acts in a certain manner? In no way does the word absolve men who act similar, it’s just female and race specific. So are all terms that are female gender specific misogynistic or only ones that call out ignorant behavior? I’ve seen white men call a white woman a Karen. Only Karens or those who empathize with them get offended by the term.

Karen is that you?

Lol…couldn't resist 😂 

Not a Karen (wrong bits!) but someone who considers that broad, sweeping and derogatory generalisations based on race (racism), gender (misogyny/misandry) or religion (religious discrimination) to always be inappropriate. Slag of a person by all means, don't slag of a group.

Since we are way off the subject of football here (and probably were with the OP), I will quit whilst I am behind

7 hours ago, jaybills said:

***** love it. Well done T.O.!

Quick question...do women who act like that even know they are Karen's? ***** miserable cunts. I want all Karen's eradicated. They serve no purpose. 

Lol with all the silly words I've seen get filtered accidentally,  somehow the filters let the nuke thru 😅 

1 hour ago, muppy said:

there are male "Karens" in the world but unfortunately there isn't a male equivalent adjective to describe them. I'm not sure how the adjective came to be "karen" but  I know what the reference means it isnt a good look.

I'm using Ethan for this from now on 😆😆😆

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I just wanted to comment on this as the censor filters work is interesting

I edited my post to get my points across. Hopefully I’m spared by the mid squad as I wasn’t using thee words in any offensive manner…just making a point about the filters themselves.

13 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I edited my post to get my points across. Hopefully I’m spared by the mid squad as I wasn’t using thee words in any offensive manner…just making a point about the filters themselves.

LOL I was amused, so no worries on my end

3 hours ago, eball said:

These neighborhood “speed watchdogs” are a PITA.  Near my house is a small residential neighborhood I pass through to go to the golf course.  I drive no faster than 25 mph, but near one end somebody puts out two of those yellow plastic children on the street with “slow kids at play” printed on them.

First of all, I don’t know why you would “out” your disabled kids like that. ;)

But there have been several occasions when I’ve driven through and a woman has rushed out with her hands waving at me to slow down.  No kids in sight, I’m at or below the speed limit, and truthfully, I want to just veer into one of those plastic signs and destroy it.

Why take it out on the middleman?  Go straight for the source!

3 hours ago, eball said:

These neighborhood “speed watchdogs” are a PITA.  Near my house is a small residential neighborhood I pass through to go to the golf course.  I drive no faster than 25 mph, but near one end somebody puts out two of those yellow plastic children on the street with “slow kids at play” printed on them.

First of all, I don’t know why you would “out” your disabled kids like that. ;)

But there have been several occasions when I’ve driven through and a woman has rushed out with her hands waving at me to slow down.  No kids in sight, I’m at or below the speed limit, and truthfully, I want to just veer into one of those plastic signs and destroy it.

There is an A-hole in my neighborhood whose house is just past a 90 deg curve - on the inside lane side.  It’s blind due to a house.  He parks in the street well off the curb to “slow down traffic”.  What is really weird is that you can’t even speed through there because of another turn. He also jogs in the middle of the street.  And I mean middle. 

Edited by BarleyNY

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Heyyyy!! I thought they were called Brandon?? Time to start using my middle name

No that's a term used by people with an extremely low IQ

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, muppy said:

I think the term you may be looking for is a “Richard”,  or more commonly known as a “d i  c k”,  Its gender specific with an established history and  definition , believe it or not, I, yes your truly, have been referred to as such a thing, 😂

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I think the term you may be looking for is a “Richard”,  or more commonly known as a “d i  c k”,  Its gender specific with an established history and  definition , believe it or not, I, yes your truly, have been referred to as such a thing, 😂

I believe it 😂

1 hour ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Heyyyy!! I thought they were called Brandon?? Time to start using my middle name

I heard the name “Ken” to describe male behavior, but yeah it just goes to show that not one name has stuck like the female equivalent. 

• Thank you (+1) 1