Lil Dirty has a new nickname

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're a persistent little bugger.

I don't care that he didn't want to get vaccinated.  Live and let die.  His body; his choice.  The decision that he made that made him a douchebag is when he took to social media.  His craving for attention and desire to be relevant were more important to him than what was best for the team.

But ... you knew this.  You just wanted, so desperately, for me to tell you that I think he's a douche because he didn't want to get vaccinated.  Sorry to disappoint, sweetheart.  😘

Wow. We are in agreement. It was Beasley's choice on whether or not to get vaccinated. As I recall just that fact got him questioned by social media and he responded and gave his reasons. Certain people eviscerated him for that.

• Agree 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Wow. We are in agreement. It was Beasley's choice on whether or not to get vaccinated. As I recall just that fact got him questioned by social media and he responded and gave his reasons. Certain people eviscerated him for that.

Social media doesn't question anyone.  He took it upon himself to put his "struggles," on social media.  As I stated in my multiple responses to you ... THAT is what makes him a douchebag.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Go back and read every response again.  There was never any skirting.  I just wasn't saying what you wanted to hear.  Period.  You look silly.

No, being vague and refusing to be specific when asked is telling me what I don't want to hear because you were skirting the issue. 

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Kaenon said:

I'm shocked we signed him to a 2-year $4.4M deal this off-season. Thought he was going to command more than that. He's only 27, so he'll get another crack at day $6-8M per year for 3 years if he performs well the next season or two. 

With Josh throwing, maybe you take a discount to stay or leave for bigger $$$

His proven stat line doesn't relate to more than what he signed for.  His potential for the Bills is higher.

His cap hit this year is the same as Crowder.  

Realistically he was signed for the 4th or 5th WR on the team.  It's great he is looking like a #3.

At least that's how I see it.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Social media doesn't question anyone.  He took it upon himself to put his "struggles," on social media.  As I stated in my multiple responses to you ... THAT is what makes him a douchebag.

I'm shaking my head like the AFLAC duck.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/4/2022 at 1:20 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Isn’t he their #1 WR

Steelers #1 WR is ???  Could be Johnson, would be if he didn't drop the ball too often.  Also Chase Claypool, but he's been a semi-disappointment for his physical tools.  Also the rookie from GA is allegedly having a good camp.  Hopefully Mitch does well there, then can get a starting gig elsewhere (Steelers needs to roll with Pickett at some point after drafting him high)

Edited by RyanC883

Lil Dirty has recently been shown on AGT with an NFL MEMBER based choir. Since his first appearance I haven't heard of any return plans. I'd love to see them perform again.

Muppy eye candy y'all just being real.

so lil dirty can Sing we can call him little ditty ...?

🙂

m

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/4/2022 at 12:01 PM, hondo in seattle said:

I also thought Doug Martin was semi-original "Muscle Hamster."

In any case, if I was McKenzie, I'd probably choose "Lil Muscle Hamster" over "Lil Dirty."

Dunno.  Matakevich is known as "Dirty Red". 

In a game where the line between "Tough" and "Dirty" is pretty thin, and where "Beast" or "Monster" are terms of admiration...

...I think I might rather be called "Dirty" than called a "Hamster"

Even if it's a "Muscle Hamster", a hamster is still small and furry and not at all intimidating.

IMO.

11 minutes ago, muppy said:

Lil Dirty has recently been shown on AGT with an NFL MEMBER based choir. Since his first appearance I haven't heard of any return plans. I'd love to see them perform again.

Lil' Ditty ....that's brilliant....someone HAS to get that to the team, you know they would pick that up in a heartbeat

IIRC they got progressed to the next round, so they will appear again.  But whether McKenzie will be able to take part I guess depends upon timing.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

In a game where the line between "Tough" and "Dirty" is pretty thin, and where "Beast" or "Monster" are terms of admiration...

Even if it's a "Muscle Hamster", a hamster is still small and furry and not at all intimidating.

IMO.

Lil' Ditty ....that's brilliant....someone HAS to get that to the team, you know they would pick that up in a heartbeat

IIRC they got progressed to the next round, so they will appear again.  But whether McKenzie will be able to take part I guess depends upon timing.

If they do use it Ima gonna claim that and noone will believe me that it was my idea that doesnt read 2bd LOL

that would be rad just sayn'. hahahaaa

16 minutes ago, muppy said:

🙂

m

Only if he sings about Jack and Diane.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

IMO.

He already mentioned that he isn't going to be involved. 

On 8/4/2022 at 1:09 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Again Nobody said he doesn’t play well when given the chance

But it’s completely different to do it week in and week out for an entire season or Just turn up big for a few games

He’s been here for four years and if they only made him a big part of the game plan twice maybe it’s cause he’s not always consistent… Day-to-day consistency is key in the NFL

I agree on the consistency of course.

I also see huge differences in how McKenzie runs routes and release now, vs 2-3 years ago.   In 2019 McKenzie was 100% a "Gadget Guy", and teams were keying on that - so they had him running some slants to try sow at least a little bit of doubt.  When Diggs arrived and Chad Hall took over as WR coach, the whole WR corps leveled up and McKenzie started to actually develop some route running.

But even into last season .... McKenzie wasn't "all in" with what he needed to do until after he got benched.  One of us commented how in warmups before a game he personally observed McKenzie body-catching balls.

After he got benched, I think he got a bunch of "tough love" from the players both telling him he can come back from it, but also pointing out there were reasons and he had to focus and be consistent in practice and be "coachable" not defensive, as well as hang onto the ball in games.

So far he seems to have brought that message into this season and his route running seems to have leveled-up again from what I've seen.

Edited by Beck Water

Just now, Beck Water said:

I agree the consistency.

I also see huge differences in how McKenzie runs routes and release now, vs 2-3 years ago.   In 2019 McKenzie was 100% a "Gadget Guy", and teams were keying on that - so they had him running some slants.  When Diggs arrived and Chad Hall took over as WR coach, the whole WR corps leveled up.

But even into last season .... McKenzie wasn't "all in" with what he needed to do until after he got benched.  One of us commented how in warmups before a game he personally observed McKenzie body-catching balls.

After he got benched, I think he got a bunch of "tough love" from the players both telling him he can come back from it, but also pointing out there were reasons and he had to focus and be consistent in practice and be "coachable" not defensive, as well as hang onto the ball in games.

So far he seems to have brought that message into this season.

I've been a McKittrick fan from day one.  I thought the benching was a bit much.  However, I'm just basing that on how he performed on the field.  When he got benched, he was a top returner in the NFL; one of the best.  So I am inclined to think that there was some sort of attitude issue or something else off the field that caused McDermott to take such a drastic measure.

I'm just glad he's still a Bill and whatever it was between them seems to be water under the bridge.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.